CDAC Recruitment 2017 notification for the post of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Graduate Apprentice: BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science
Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Electronics / Computer Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Only pass out candidates in their respective course need to attend.
- Candidates who have not completed three years, after obtaining the Degree, Diploma Certificates only are eligible to attend.
- All qualifications must be from a Recognized Institutes / Universities.
- Selected candidates will be registered under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for which they should execute a contract.
- The trainees will not confer any right whatsoever on the Recruiter for any regular appointment in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram or any other unit.
- Ex-Apprentices or current Apprentices in any organization/firm are not eligible.
- Those candidates with one year or more job experience either in Govt./Public/Private sectors are not eligible for Graduate/Technician Apprenticeship
- Sandwich degree/diploma, private degree/diploma, short term courses are not acceptable
Post wise vacancies: 27 Posts
Graduate Apprentice – 15 Posts
Technician Apprentice – 12 Posts
Training Period: 1 year
How to apply CDAC Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and attend walk-in drive on 7 November 2017.
Venue Date: 7 November 2017
Time: 09.00 AM and 12.30 PM
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Kerala: PIN – 695 033
For more Information: click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018