In your new role you will:
- Development, Verification and Validation of low level device drivers for Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers (SPI, I2C, CAN, ADC, Flash, EEPROM, Timers, PWM etc.) with adherence to processes laid down for the projects ( AUTOSAR and ISO26262)
- Conceive and develop verification and validation infrastructure for topics in own responsibility.
- Debug and Fix all issues from internal and external stakeholders
- Development of tools to improve productivity and efficiency [example, development of automation frameworks and scripts].
- Generate new methods and techniques for improved and efficient work models
- Meet or exceed stakeholder expectations with respect to assigned goals for device driver development, verification, validation and methodology improvements
- You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 0 to 2 years of embedded system domain knowledge
- Embedded system software development in C, assembly languages & SDLC
- Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), microcontrollers and real-time systems.
- Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, Windriver, Greenhills, Keil, RVCT etc.
- Acquaintance with standard lab equipment – oscilloscopes, logic analysers, debuggers etc.
- Working knowledge on build environment (mak files, linker files etc.)
- Basic knowledge on scripting languages like Perl, Python
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (271)
- Engineering (248)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (120)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)