Requisition ID: (17004828)
Primary Location: India-Uttar Pradesh-Noida
Job Function: Engineering
- Build and customize the different power plant sub-system models.
- Integrate own work assignment with the work of other team members to meet assignment requirements.
- Support, conduct Pre-Factory Acceptance Test and Factory Acceptance Test in India or at any overseas location.
- Complete the documentation as per the Department Quality procedures on a regular basis.
- Perform work within established budgetary and schedule requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned time to time.
- Basic knowledge on Power plant
- Knowledge on fluid mechanics & thermodynmics
- Knowledge on power plant process
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong computer skills
- Minimum English language skills – speaking and writing
- Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in thermodynamics to design the performance
- Should be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages and use them to the current project.
- Able to work in a team
- Able to travel and work abroad 50% of work time
- Good knowledge of Power Plant process, operation knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge to study Plant P&ID, HBD, Isometric and equipment data sheet, thermodynamics and Fluid dynamics
- Understanding of computer program language of FORTRAN and C/C++.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (14)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Developer (4)
- Device Drivers (3)
- Embedded/Chip Design (117)
- Engineering (125)
- Government (45)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (4)
- Internships (24)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (71)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (9)
- Service & Maintenance (3)
- Software and System Programming (63)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (28)
- Testing/QA/QC (13)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (4)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Cloud And Big Data Software Join Hands With Engineering May 27, 2017
- Wireless Control of Servo Motor May 27, 2017
- HV Generator for Microcontroller Projects May 27, 2017
- Simple Low-Cost And Versatile Battery Charger May 26, 2017
- Now Double the Power Density in Space-Constrained Motor Drives May 26, 2017
- NI Integrates Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) Into the CompactDAQ Platform May 26, 2017
- 1200V SiC Schottky Diodes For Lower Switching Losses and Higher Efficiency May 26, 2017
- Introduction to Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) May 26, 2017
- Blynk App: An Easy and Quick Way to Connect IoT Devices May 26, 2017
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Shaping The Healthcare Industry May 25, 2017