Requisition ID: (17004828)
Primary Location: India-Uttar Pradesh-Noida
Job Function: Engineering
- Build and customize the different power plant sub-system models.
- Integrate own work assignment with the work of other team members to meet assignment requirements.
- Support, conduct Pre-Factory Acceptance Test and Factory Acceptance Test in India or at any overseas location.
- Complete the documentation as per the Department Quality procedures on a regular basis.
- Perform work within established budgetary and schedule requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned time to time.
- Basic knowledge on Power plant
- Knowledge on fluid mechanics & thermodynmics
- Knowledge on power plant process
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong computer skills
- Minimum English language skills – speaking and writing
- Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in thermodynamics to design the performance
- Should be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages and use them to the current project.
- Able to work in a team
- Able to travel and work abroad 50% of work time
- Good knowledge of Power Plant process, operation knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge to study Plant P&ID, HBD, Isometric and equipment data sheet, thermodynamics and Fluid dynamics
- Understanding of computer program language of FORTRAN and C/C++.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (6)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (186)
- Engineering (189)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (79)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (52)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (131)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (132)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- How to Reduce Size and Weight of Pulse Load Power Supply November 23, 2017
- 3D Printing Quickens Manufacturing, Customises Healthcare, and More November 22, 2017
- New 15 W and 20 W DC-DC Converters Feature Medical Safety Approvals November 21, 2017
- Protect IP and Deploy Secured Connected Systems With New CryptoAuthentication device and Security Design Partner Program November 21, 2017
- Garden Solar Light November 21, 2017
- MathWorks Introduces 5G Library for New 3GPP Radio Technology Development November 20, 2017
- Next-Generation Smart Objects Can Do More and Consume Less with New STM32L4+ Microcontrollers Series November 20, 2017
- An Era of EVEN Lower Cost LEDs – Pioneered by Direct Drive Drivers November 20, 2017
- Where Is Wi-Fi Heading? November 20, 2017
- Zerynth 2.0.5: The IoT Platform November 20, 2017