Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel’s Management Trainee program is a great opportunity for individuals looking for the next challenge in their career. This program will expose its successful candidates on the various facets of our business operations.
What we offer
- Responsible for Part Designing, Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design Sign Off, Generating and updating design best practices, Design Standards.
- Design Interface (Internal and External), Production sign off -Internal and External Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) sign off.
- Part modeling – Structural, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, Validation Simulation Vs. Actual. Generate and update Modeling best practices and support Part designing.
- Validation of parts as per customer specs – All new program, Validation of all Material change, Process change.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
- Minimum one (1) year work experience is an advantage (open to join as Graduate Engineer Trainee).
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply. Good Communications and Interpersonal skills.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (296)
- Engineering (261)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (132)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (163)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (38)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (36)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (182)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (55)
- Testing/QA/QC (54)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)