DRDO Recruitment 2017 for Junior Research Fellow, Apprentice in various departments.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GRADUATE APPRENTICE TRAINEES (B.E/B.TECH or EQUIVALENT):
A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University / by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an act of Parliament /Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree/sandwich course student who isundergoing training in order that he/she may hold a degree in engineering or technology.
DIPLOMA APPRENTICE TRAINEES:
A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ by a University / by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma / sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engineering / Technology.
ITI APPRENTICE TRAINEES :
A certificate in Vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above.
Total Vacancies: 81
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
Aeronautical – 02 Posts
Mechanical – 10 Posts
Electronics & Communication – 10 Posts
Electrical & Electronics – 02 Posts
Computer Science, Information Science & Technology – 08 Posts
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
Mechanical – 05 Posts
Electronics & Communication – 05 Posts
Electrical – 05 Posts
Computer Science – 05 Posts
ITI Apprentice Trainees
Fitter – 06 Posts
Machinist – 02 Posts
Turner – 02 Posts
Electrical – 03 Posts
Electronics – 06 Posts
Welder – 02 Posts
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 05 Posts
Automobile – 02 Posts
Electroplater – 01 Posts
There would not be any written examination for selection.
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech or Equivalent): Selection of candidates will be carried out by shortlisting of candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and vacancies available in the discipline followed by an interview.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees: There would be no interview for Diploma and ITI trades. Candidates would be selected based only on marks obtained in the qualifying exam subject to satisfactory medical fitness.
How to apply DRDO Recruitment?
Duly filled application form along with the documents listed in general instructions shall be submitted either by hand or by post to the address mentioned below by 14th September, 2017 (For ITI ) and 21st September 2017 (For B.E./B.Tech/Equivalent)
For more information: click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (225)
- Engineering (212)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (141)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (144)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (46)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018
- 5G Radio Dot Gives Big Boost to Indoor Coverage January 17, 2018
- New ISO 26262 / ASIL-D Power Management IC for Automotive Control Units January 17, 2018
- ME910C1-AU: The First Module to Receive LTE Category M1 Certification for Operation on Telstra January 16, 2018
- Internet of Things: The Protocols Landscape January 16, 2018