Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2016-17 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches:
- There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Employees (son/daughter/spouse).
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before March 2014 are not eligible for Apprentice training. Hence, such candidates need not to apply.
- Candidates having 1 year post qualification experience or undergone Apprentices training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
• 19.11.2016– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
• 09.12.2016– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
• 16.12.2016- last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of
prescribed documents at address “ Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)”
1. Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
2. Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
RATE OF STIPEND
For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month. For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month.
For more information: click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (225)
- Engineering (212)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (141)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (144)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (46)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018
- 5G Radio Dot Gives Big Boost to Indoor Coverage January 17, 2018
- New ISO 26262 / ASIL-D Power Management IC for Automotive Control Units January 17, 2018
- ME910C1-AU: The First Module to Receive LTE Category M1 Certification for Operation on Telstra January 16, 2018
- Internet of Things: The Protocols Landscape January 16, 2018