|Job Role||Field Engineer/Supervisor|
1st Year: Rs. 30,000/-
2nd Year: Rs. 33,000/-Field Supervisor:
1st Year: Rs. 23,000/-
2nd Year: Rs. 25,500/-Field Officer:
1st year: Rs. 30,000/-
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 August 2017|
- BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/ AMIE from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Diploma from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks
Filed Officer –Environment & Social Management:
- Master Degree in National Resource Management/Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering or equivalent from recognized Institute/University with 55% marks.
- Graduate in any Engineering discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science/ Environmental Management or equivalent from recognized Institute/University with 55%.
Maximum Age 29 years as on 16.08.2017
Total Vacancies: 382
Field Engineer: 122
Field Supervisor: 255
Filed Officer –ESM: 5 Posts
|Electrical||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)|
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
- Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts. Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%.
- Candidates who qualify in test will be shortlisted and called for interview based on their performance in screening test.
- The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Embedded/Chip Design (164)
- Engineering (174)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (74)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (44)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (121)
- Network (3)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (23)
- Service & Maintenance (9)
- Software and System Programming (120)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (36)
- Testing/QA/QC (33)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Design Your Own Li-Fi Dongle And Speaker October 18, 2017
- Latest Automotive Processors with Built-In Security Set to Protect Connected Cars against Cyber Threats October 18, 2017
- High Density Ac-Dc Power Supplies Housed in Low Profile, Open Frame Packages October 18, 2017
- New SiC MOSFET Series with Ultra-Fast Switching October 18, 2017
- Creating solid geometry using BRL-CAD October 17, 2017
- Working of I2C Communication and How To Use It with Arduino October 17, 2017
- What All Could it Mean to Have a 5G Network? October 17, 2017
- New DoE Level VI/COC Tier 2 External Power Adapters October 17, 2017
- How Close is 5G to deployment? Pretty close. October 17, 2017
- 15 Watt AC/DC Power Supply for Industrial and Medical Type BF Applications October 17, 2017