Airtel Walk-in Drive 2018 for the post of Data Field Engineer and I&FR Field Engineer at Chennai.The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
- Education Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma (E&C).
- CCNA Certification is mandatory
- Freshers can also Walkin.
- 1-2 Years of experience in telecom industry.
- Hands on experience in IP technology to handle Ethernet circuits.
- Hands on experience in Router configuration and SHDSL modem configuration.
- Sound knowledge in Networking basics (CCNA certified preferable)
- Hands on experience in Data Products (PRI / ILP / LL / MPLS / IPLC) including high bandwidth Testing & troubleshooting.
- Regular interaction with Business team and other cross functional team to fulfill the customer requirement.
- Person should willing to work 24/7 and night / Sunday shifts.
- Timely delivery (with in SLA) of Service Delivery and service assurance.
How to apply Airtel Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates walk-in to the following venue on 2 to 5 January 2018 at 10 AM.
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti Service Center.
- Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is must
- Only Male Candidates Preferable.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018