As a FAE should provide Technical Pre and Post sale Support to end customer.
Help Sales Account Manager – with preparing Technical documents, presentations and Product /solution demonstrations
Prepare and conduct Presentations for various products on need base.
Provide Technical /product training to Account Manager and Channel Partners and customers.
Prepare compliance statements for Tenders.
In this role one will get to interact directly with Technical users at customer site and get involved in the current technologies of Measurements for HSS, LSS and RF and DC Parametric measurements in the Semiconductor and automotive and Power industries.
- Education Qualification: Should be at least B.E. in Electronics or Electrical Engineering from a reputed College / University.
- Have at least 4-5 year of working in related industry (T&M industry will be preferred,)
- Have at least 1- 2 years of hands-on experience working in a large company under some environments like Semiconductor, Computer, Telecom/Datacom circuit design and testing.
- Strong knowledge of memory chips and digital device as DDR, FPGA, Flash Memory, DAC, DAQ,
- Knowledge and good understanding of Signal Integrity, Jitter and Compliance Testing of various High Speed Serial bus standards – USB, ETHERNET, PCIe,
- Experience for measuring, testing of DUT and Equipment related with Digital signal and DC signal (knowledge/ Hands on experience of products like Scopes, Logic Analyzers, Signal Generators and similar Test & Measurement is preferred).
- Ability to deal with concurrent problems and issues effectively –
- Must be customer oriented and highly cognizant of the importance of customer support.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- To work effectively with cross-functional teams and must be flexible enough to deal with different technical skill levels, skill sets and a highly dynamic work environment and schedules.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate complex technology simply.
- Job involves frequent travel – Should be Able to travel with short notice.
Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.
Primary Location: Asia-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (296)
- Engineering (261)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (132)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (163)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (38)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (36)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (182)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (55)
- Testing/QA/QC (54)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)