For the Offers developed by Power Solutions Line of Business as part of Energy Management solution
Energy management SW (PSO / PME) & Power Meters
- The timely and effective management of expert level technical support cases
- The maintenance of customer satisfaction expectations
1 – Ensure technical issues experienced by our customers are resolved
- Help maintain the reliability and performance of customer systems, and address any potential technical problems
- Resolve advanced technical problems brought to us by customers, Application Engineers, Sales personnel and Engineering.
- Work closely with our direct and indirect international sales force to manage customer relationship and satisfaction.
- Identify and qualify product failures, and assist Engineering in understanding and resolving them.
- Research, identify, develop and recommend corrective measures to address technical issues identified in the field or in-house.
- Track cases with entries in our CRM system.
- Research and document technical problems and solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
2 – Grow competencies of Advanced Tech Support Teams and country Power Solution people
- Contribute to Advanced Tech Support team training and coaching
- Deliver customized training
- Animate the relationship Advanced / Expert team with regular meetings
- Collaborate with Global training department to deliver technical trainings (Some Expert Tech Support Engineer can be part of extended trainers network)
3 – Provide customer inputs to the LoBs
- Participate in development projects by contributing knowledge of customer applications, providing user information requirements, providing test scenarios and typical use-cases, and occasional participation in actual development and Test cycles.
4 – Act as a Business Partner
- Assist Application Engineers with site-specific difficulties during new site commissioning as well as system extensions.
- Occasionally preparing and presenting customer product demos.
- Assist sales personnel in the pursuit of new business by providing pre-sales technical support and assisting with customer evaluations and system selection.
- Identify and report all Schneider business opportunities
- Contribute to sales community animation through Exchange community
5 – Specific list of task for Product Prime
- Ensure that the rest of the global support team is updated on any product evolution (from C.E. / Product Mngmt / Offer Mngmt / Quality…), as well as advanced teams.
- Ensure that expert technical support escalation paths to C.E. / Product Mngmt / Offer Mngmt / Quality are properly set and those stakeholders are identified.
- Keep a list of cases with PCR (bugs, hotfixes, enhancements) and its status to share with L3’s / L2’s.
- Collect and share with the offer quality team customer feedback (through L1/L2/L3 cases) on a quarterly bases + highlight most common pain point and recommended solution / improvement
- Behavioural & Leadership Skills
- Quick learner & willingness to learn & get competent on new products / offer launched in his/her perimeter
- Accountability taking the extra mile to resolve customer complaints
- Diplomatic & service oriented while interacting with Internal / external customer.
- Ability to deal with multi cultural people & geographically varied zones.
- Stretching to service customers globally in different time zones
Key Performance Metrics
- TAR-5 Cases resolved in 5 day
- Customer Net satisfaction score (for the resolved customer cases).
- Product Prime Role Manage knowledge sharing of assigned products
PSOL CS&Q Team manager(India)
- BE / BTech in Electronics & Communication (or) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- ME / MTech will be an advantage
- Certificate / Training courses on Energy Management / Communication protocol will have a priority in selection.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (205)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (135)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (142)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- DIY: Line Level to Microphone Adapter December 14, 2017
- New Biosensor Solution Brings Health Monitoring to Smartphones December 14, 2017
- 20 Watt Chassis Mount DC/DC Converter for Railway / Transit / Industrial markets December 14, 2017
- New Integrated Cellular + WiFi Protocol Verification Solution — Simultaneous Testing Significantly Reduces Time-to-Market December 14, 2017
- IoT with IoTivity December 14, 2017
- STMicroelectronics Acquires Atollic for Arm-Core-Based Microcontrollers December 14, 2017
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017