Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment Notification announced for the Post of Executive Trainee/Diploma Trainee/Jr. Officer Trainee/Assistant in various discipline.The detailed eligibility and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
- Full-Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc(Engg.) from recognized University/Institute
- Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *
- Valid Score in the GATE 2018
- Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14.08.2018 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2017
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2018 Organizing Body.
|Discipline||Eligible Branches||GATE 2018 Paper|
|Electrical||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/
Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
|Electronics||Electronics /Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg||EC|
|Computer Science||Computer Science/Computer Engg./Information Technology||CS|
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Selection Process for Executive Trainee:
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2018, i.e. Electrical
- Engineering (EE)/ Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE)/ Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2018 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE-2018 shall be as decided by GATE-2018 conducting authority.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2018, in the corresponding paper.
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
- Weightage of Different Parameters:
GATE 2018 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper 85%
Group Discussion 3%
Personal Interview 12%
How to apply Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online through GATE 2018 latest by 5 October 2017.
More details: Click here
Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application 1st September 2017
Last date of Online submission of GATE Application 5th October 2017
Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID 5th January 2018
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID 31st January 2018
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018