|Entry-Level Applications Engineer|
|Regular – Salaried|
|Non-Manager – Entry-Level (0+ years exp)|
|Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with over two billion dollars in sales and more than 7,000 employees, Maxim Integrated is a worldwide leader in designing, manufacturing and selling high-performance semiconductor products. We invent highly integrated solutions that make technology seamless. We channel our collective expertise to stretch the limits of technology, understand our customers’ needs, and help our customers get to market faster. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company so we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement.
Engineers qualifying for this position will be responsible for supporting the development of IC’s within one or more of our business units: Automotive, Cloud & Data, Mobile Solutions, Industrial & Medical, Micros & Security, Core Products or Advanced Research & Development.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the best circuit designers in the industry armed with the tools, knowledge, and technologies of the leader in power management electronics.
Specific responsibilities will include some or all of these:
1. New product evaluation. Hands-on lab work, both as an individual and with a team, is required to verify the performance of a specific circuit, etc. Prepare evaluation reports and other supporting documentation. Understanding system and circuit design is essential.
2. Development of application literature. Create data sheets, lab reports and application notes that help the customer effectively use Maxim’s products.
3. Application circuit development. There is frequent need to develop new application circuits and reference designs. These circuits address customer/market application problems and can be quite involved.
4. Customer support tasks. Address problems associated with bringing Maxim’s products into volume production in the customer’s product. This could be described as doing whatever is necessary to secure a design win or sustain the business. Such tasks include, but are not confined to, direct customer support, securing samples, driving business management to improve delivery times, answering questions brought up by the business management group and helping out the failure analysis and quality groups when they have problems or questions.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (227)
- Engineering (216)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (145)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (29)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (147)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- World’s Smallest LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT Multimode Module January 23, 2018
- Industrial Grade Liquid Level Switches Support Higher Supply Voltages & Temperatures January 23, 2018
- High Linearity 2W Amplifier for Small Cells January 23, 2018
- The Best Chips for Mobile Devices January 22, 2018
- Construct Your Own Temperature & Humidity Monitor in Less Than 5 Minutes January 22, 2018
- SIDACtor Protection Thyristors for Enhanced Surge Protection January 22, 2018
- New Sensors to provide Data for FingerSense Machine Learning Products January 22, 2018
- 22nm FD-SOI Platform to Support Next-gen Processor Solutions for Varied Applications January 21, 2018
- How to Play With Light Using LDR January 20, 2018
- World’s First UVC LED with 100 mW January 20, 2018