|Entry-Level Applications Engineer|
|Regular – Salaried|
|Non-Manager – Entry-Level (0+ years exp)|
|Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with over two billion dollars in sales and more than 7,000 employees, Maxim Integrated is a worldwide leader in designing, manufacturing and selling high-performance semiconductor products. We invent highly integrated solutions that make technology seamless. We channel our collective expertise to stretch the limits of technology, understand our customers’ needs, and help our customers get to market faster. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company so we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement.
Engineers qualifying for this position will be responsible for supporting the development of IC’s within one or more of our business units: Automotive, Cloud & Data, Mobile Solutions, Industrial & Medical, Micros & Security, Core Products or Advanced Research & Development.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the best circuit designers in the industry armed with the tools, knowledge, and technologies of the leader in power management electronics.
Specific responsibilities will include some or all of these:
1. New product evaluation. Hands-on lab work, both as an individual and with a team, is required to verify the performance of a specific circuit, etc. Prepare evaluation reports and other supporting documentation. Understanding system and circuit design is essential.
2. Development of application literature. Create data sheets, lab reports and application notes that help the customer effectively use Maxim’s products.
3. Application circuit development. There is frequent need to develop new application circuits and reference designs. These circuits address customer/market application problems and can be quite involved.
4. Customer support tasks. Address problems associated with bringing Maxim’s products into volume production in the customer’s product. This could be described as doing whatever is necessary to secure a design win or sustain the business. Such tasks include, but are not confined to, direct customer support, securing samples, driving business management to improve delivery times, answering questions brought up by the business management group and helping out the failure analysis and quality groups when they have problems or questions.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Embedded/Chip Design (120)
- Engineering (132)
- Government (49)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (31)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Miscellaneous (80)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (15)
- Service & Maintenance (4)
- Software and System Programming (73)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (29)
- Testing/QA/QC (14)
- Walk-ins (6)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- New spectral Eye Video Database SPEED Revolutionises Eye-Tracking June 22, 2017
- Suggestions for Replacing Film Capacitors with Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitors June 22, 2017
- Simple Event Counter June 22, 2017
- Industry 4.0 – Building the Foundation For Tomorrow’s Digital Manufacturing June 21, 2017
- Use Blockchain Technology To Rout Risk Out Of Network Transactions June 21, 2017
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology June 21, 2017
- Latest PIC32 Family Increases Performance While Reducing Power Consumption June 21, 2017
- How does an Electric Car work? June 20, 2017
- How To Free Up Space On Android June 20, 2017
- SMEs Can Deploy IIoT Over legacy Systems To Make Manufacturing Efficient June 19, 2017