About this Program
The Engineering Development Group (EDG) is a key leadership development program in MathWorks, enabling successful candidates from a variety of technical backgrounds multiple opportunities to develop and demonstrate their skills for a rewarding career.
Team members in the EDG program will develop additional skills (leadership and technical), identify and explore areas of interest, and contribute to collaborative work. EDG team members receive mentoring and coaching that enables them to transition into other technical teams at MathWorks.
- This role consists of complementary components that include training, technical support and collaborative project work with various technical teams. More specifically, you will:
- Demonstrate technical and leadership skills. Develop leadership skills through opportunities to show initiative, lead process improvements, coach & mentor others.
- Specialize and develop deeper technical skills in your domain and MathWorks’ product suites.
Contribute to our products via projects with teams such as Software Development, Application Engineering, Technical Marketing and Customer Training.
- Support MathWorks’ customers on complex technical issues in MATLAB, Simulink, and our entire suite of products.
- Develop a strong customer focus and build significant product & technical knowledge by resolving technical issues.
- Identify MathWorks teams that match your professional interests and advance your career; strengthen your technical and non-technical skills to prepare for long-term success.
- Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship, and knowledge sharing forums.
- Bachelors (for our Undergraduate program) or Masters/Ph.D. (for our Graduate program) in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong academic record
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong programming skills
- A good understanding of Object Oriented methodologies
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (5)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (183)
- Engineering (187)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (78)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (49)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (130)
- Network (5)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (130)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (39)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Test Equipment Becoming Modular November 16, 2017
- New power supply IC based on Nano Pulse Control Technology 5V for Electric Vehicles November 16, 2017
- New 800W Quarter Brick DC-DC Converter Provides High Efficiency and Thermal Performance for Telecom, Computing and Server Equipment November 16, 2017
- 30W Audio Amplifier Using NE5534 and Darlington Transistors November 15, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Smart Industry November 14, 2017
- The PIC18 K83 Family Makes CAN-Based Designs Simpler and More Cost Effective November 14, 2017
- Education: ICTs for 21st Century Learning November 14, 2017
- Ease Your Numerical Analysis with Octave 4.2.1 November 13, 2017
- Open Development Platform for Secure Car-Connectivity Applications November 13, 2017
- Innovations to Improve Your Lifestyle November 11, 2017