About this Program
The Engineering Development Group (EDG) is a key leadership development program in MathWorks, enabling successful candidates from a variety of technical backgrounds multiple opportunities to develop and demonstrate their skills for a rewarding career.
Team members in the EDG program will develop additional skills (leadership and technical), identify and explore areas of interest, and contribute to collaborative work. EDG team members receive mentoring and coaching that enables them to transition into other technical teams at MathWorks.
- This role consists of complementary components that include training, technical support and collaborative project work with various technical teams. More specifically, you will:
- Demonstrate technical and leadership skills. Develop leadership skills through opportunities to show initiative, lead process improvements, coach & mentor others.
- Specialize and develop deeper technical skills in your domain and MathWorks’ product suites.
Contribute to our products via projects with teams such as Software Development, Application Engineering, Technical Marketing and Customer Training.
- Support MathWorks’ customers on complex technical issues in MATLAB, Simulink, and our entire suite of products.
- Develop a strong customer focus and build significant product & technical knowledge by resolving technical issues.
- Identify MathWorks teams that match your professional interests and advance your career; strengthen your technical and non-technical skills to prepare for long-term success.
- Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship, and knowledge sharing forums.
- Bachelors (for our Undergraduate program) or Masters/Ph.D. (for our Graduate program) in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong academic record
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong programming skills
- A good understanding of Object Oriented methodologies
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018