About this Program
The Engineering Development Group (EDG) is a key leadership development program in MathWorks, enabling successful candidates from a variety of technical backgrounds multiple opportunities to develop and demonstrate their skills for a rewarding career.
Team members in the EDG program will develop additional skills (leadership and technical), identify and explore areas of interest, and contribute to collaborative work. EDG team members receive mentoring and coaching that enables them to transition into other technical teams at MathWorks.
- This role consists of complementary components that include training, technical support and collaborative project work with various technical teams. More specifically, you will:
- Demonstrate technical and leadership skills. Develop leadership skills through opportunities to show initiative, lead process improvements, coach & mentor others.
- Specialize and develop deeper technical skills in your domain and MathWorks’ product suites.
Contribute to our products via projects with teams such as Software Development, Application Engineering, Technical Marketing and Customer Training.
- Support MathWorks’ customers on complex technical issues in MATLAB, Simulink, and our entire suite of products.
- Develop a strong customer focus and build significant product & technical knowledge by resolving technical issues.
- Identify MathWorks teams that match your professional interests and advance your career; strengthen your technical and non-technical skills to prepare for long-term success.
- Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship, and knowledge sharing forums.
- Bachelors (for our Undergraduate program) or Masters/Ph.D. (for our Graduate program) in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong academic record
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong programming skills
- A good understanding of Object Oriented methodologies
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (151)
- Engineering (164)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (69)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (43)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (114)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (24)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (22)
- Service & Maintenance (8)
- Software and System Programming (108)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (7)
- Telecom (35)
- Testing/QA/QC (29)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Self-Driving Cars Platform and Their Trends (Part 2 of 2) September 25, 2017
- World’s Most Compact Sigfox Verified Solution with RF System-in-Package for Low Power IoT Designs September 25, 2017
- The Worst Thing You Could do for Someone is to Set Low Expectations September 25, 2017
- MathWorks Announces Release 2017b of the MATLAB and Simulink Product Families September 25, 2017
- New MCP2517FD Allows Users to Easily Transition To and Benefit From CAN FD Enhancements September 25, 2017
- Barcodes Will Soon Communicate With Humans September 23, 2017
- Specialised Technology Solutions to Enable Climate Resilient Farming September 23, 2017
- 25 Free eBooks On Electronics! September 22, 2017
- Data Interface: HSIC versus USB September 22, 2017
- How Blockchain Came Into Being? September 22, 2017