VinChip offers exciting opportunities in VLSI and Software development. Open environment and knowledgeable co-workers make it an exciting place to work.
As a progressive and evolving company, we are on the constant look out for people who have Passion for technology, Thirst for challenges, Burning desire to excel and who are Creative, Committed & Self motivated team players.
VinChip’s people first program emphasises recruiting top quality engineers, giving them comprehensive training covering the entire spectrum of chip design and providing them with excellent infrastructure and conducive environment to enable them blossom out as ace chip designers.
- Proficiency in VHDL, Verilog, C,C++, Perl, TCP/IP, X etc.
- Good understanding of CMOS design, FPGA prototyping, and ASIC design.
- Excellent Digital electronics fundamentals, Knowledge of PC architecture – Processor architecture, Bus architecture, Memories, Peripherals and interfaces is a must.
- Hands on experience in translating customer requirement into specification, Microarchitecture definition, RTL synthesis,
Integration, Test bench creation and verification.
- Experience in real time software development and writing device drivers for Windows 98/NT5 environment is also desirable.
- Experience in independently handling projects is a plus.
Experience and Qualification:
1 to 2 years experience in chip design, verification, device driver development, memory modeling, RTOS, embedded systems design etc
If interested in the above positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018