|Engineer Trainee – Control Systems|
|This position is contingent upon contract award.|
|The purpose of this position is to use established practices and guidelines applying educational knowledge of design engineering principles as listed.
• This position supports the Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs work on routine scope engineering assignments and performs specific and limited portions of engineering assignments.
|• Fresher or with less than one year work experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
|• BE / B Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 60%.
• Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
• Added advantage if the candidate has undergone training in SP3D software module
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (108)
- Engineering (109)
- Government (39)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (60)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (6)
- Service & Maintenance (1)
- Software and System Programming (47)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (4)
- Telecom (24)
- Testing/QA/QC (11)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- How To Take Your IIoT Device From Prototype To Product April 24, 2017
- Wireless Power Transmission April 24, 2017
- Soft Skills, Skill Enhancement Programs Take You Closer To Your Dream Engineering Job April 24, 2017
- Osmond: A Feature-Rich PCB Designing Tool April 23, 2017
- Diode Tester Using MATLAB Based GUI April 22, 2017
- Collaborative Robots Help in Creating, Not Losing Jobs April 22, 2017
- Incubation Centre IIT PATNA: The Launch Pad of Innovation in Electronics System Design and Manufacturing April 22, 2017
- What Does It Take To Become A Data Analyst In 2017? April 22, 2017
- DIY: Machine to Machine Talk Project Using ESP8266 April 22, 2017
- Deep Learning Makes Conventional Machine Learning Look Dumb April 21, 2017