Engineer /Senior Engineer / Technical Lead- HiL
Education and Experience:
Bachelors in Engineering: Engineering in Mechanical or Electronics or Electrical or or equivalent with 2- 8 yrs of experience.
- Good work experience and Knowledge in Automotive System Components.
- Experience in Setting up of HIL system for system validation (Familiar with HIL system functionality, hardware/software tool set, Hardware IO requirements, Sensor and actuator signal interfaces in Body and Chassis Electrical systems).
- Good know-how of testing methodologies and test strategies for ECU validation
- Should have the ability for Automated testing through Scripting languages like CAPL,VB, python
- Should have Experience of Vector VT, ETAS and dSPACE HIL System.
- Experience in Vector CAN tools(CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Basic knowledge of the CAN communication and diagnostic protocols.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in and contribute as a good team player and Flexible to work for extended hours.
- Know-how of Matlab, Simulink & Stateflow is an advantage.
- Japanese Language proficiency is an advantage.
- Perform Requirement Analysis and develop test strategies and test specification for ECU V&V.
- Prepare test bench setup for ECUs – Component testing, Integration Testing and Diagnostics Testing
- Perform Test execution, test defects analysis and report preparation
- Perform Automation tool scripting ,verification and validation of HIL Environment
- Identification of root cause for the defects found during validation and reporting the defects and communicating with different stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze the Field issues and come up with the solutions.
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017