Engineer /Senior Engineer / Technical Lead- HiL
Education and Experience:
Bachelors in Engineering: Engineering in Mechanical or Electronics or Electrical or or equivalent with 2- 8 yrs of experience.
- Good work experience and Knowledge in Automotive System Components.
- Experience in Setting up of HIL system for system validation (Familiar with HIL system functionality, hardware/software tool set, Hardware IO requirements, Sensor and actuator signal interfaces in Body and Chassis Electrical systems).
- Good know-how of testing methodologies and test strategies for ECU validation
- Should have the ability for Automated testing through Scripting languages like CAPL,VB, python
- Should have Experience of Vector VT, ETAS and dSPACE HIL System.
- Experience in Vector CAN tools(CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Basic knowledge of the CAN communication and diagnostic protocols.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in and contribute as a good team player and Flexible to work for extended hours.
- Know-how of Matlab, Simulink & Stateflow is an advantage.
- Japanese Language proficiency is an advantage.
- Perform Requirement Analysis and develop test strategies and test specification for ECU V&V.
- Prepare test bench setup for ECUs – Component testing, Integration Testing and Diagnostics Testing
- Perform Test execution, test defects analysis and report preparation
- Perform Automation tool scripting ,verification and validation of HIL Environment
- Identification of root cause for the defects found during validation and reporting the defects and communicating with different stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze the Field issues and come up with the solutions.
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (293)
- Engineering (260)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (130)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (163)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (38)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (35)
- Service & Maintenance (17)
- Software and System Programming (181)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (55)
- Testing/QA/QC (54)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)