JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Industrial Automation Control Experience-2+ yrs.
Experience on Honeywell DCS (Experion and TPS/TPN/TDC3000) systems and other Honeywell process products solutions are advantage.
Control systems Project Design and Engineering, Installation and Commissioning, On-site support, System platform Migrations, Maintenance and Troubleshooting, FAT and SAT for multiple PLC and / or DCS
As Subject Matter Expert design/develop Technical training for Honeywell DCS, PLC, and various HPS NPI Projects or Solutions to be used in Classroom or Web-Based environment.
Lead a group or team of engineers, who design and developing training modules, review their work and interact with Automation College stakeholders for planning or progress reporting. Raise technical queries with Product Marketing teams and DE to understand product positioning and behavior.
Resolve technical queries or issues faced by development team and coach/mentor them develop analytical skills.
Maximize use of Virtual or Simulation environments and reduce physical hardware dependencies.
Install, configure and troubleshoot, Active Directory, System Management, RDM, OPC and various open protocols used by Projects such as Modbus, DNP3 IEC61850 etc.
Perform Skill gap analysis of the team members and plan their skill improvement.
Own development Lab inventory and hardware/software ordering and CAPEX planning.
Provide technical support to Project System Engineering, Marketing, or Honeywell AC Trainers globally as necessary.
Adhere to Honeywell Process and Practices of HOS, HSE, and QMS. Ensure others in team too, adopt and adhere to these processes and practices.
Frequent interactions with subordinates, customers and/or functional peer group managers. Should take up the People Management
- Mentor team for technical excellence, ownership, and built-in quality.
- Experience in content development for industrial automation control systems
- Use of Engineering tools, participation in productivity improvement initiatives
- Knowledge of Content Management systems is desirable
- Knowledge of e-Learning tools such as Articulate Studio and Captivate is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ADDIE process is an added advantage.
B.E. INSTRUMENTATION / ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
Job ID: req127262
Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MH 411013 IND
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (26)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (255)
- Engineering (236)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (92)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (99)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (155)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (33)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (31)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (164)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (50)
- Testing/QA/QC (51)
- Trainee (14)
- Walk-ins (7)