The candidate should have an experience of 1 to 4 years with a degree in B.E. (Computer Science/Electronics and Commissioning/Telecommunication/Electrical and Electronics). Computer skills like Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint along with an understanding of the tools required to create Graphics is a must. The candidate must be from a Technical Writing background and those with knowledge in SDH SoNET/PTN/DWDM/OTN will be preferred.
1. S/he must be able to create and maintain customer end-user documentation as well as possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as a Technical Writer.
2. S/he should be able to create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner.
3. S/he needs to seek out the information needed through written and verbal communication in order to write thorough documentation.
4. S/he must have the ability to interact with R&D and Verification Engineers, Program Managers and other stakeholders in the company in order to obtain the technical information needed to write documentation.
5. S/he should be able to create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner.
6. S/he needs to interact with R&D and Verification Engineers, Program Managers and other stakeholders in the company in order to obtain the technical information needed to write documentation.
7. S/he must be a highly motivated individual able to grasp technology concepts and learn quickly.
8. S/he should be flexible to work in tight schedules and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018