Posted Date: 09 Nov 2017
Function/Business Area: Manufacturing
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India’s largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune’s Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ – currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the ‘Forbes Global 2000’ rankings for 2017 – the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn’s 2017 list of ‘Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now’.
- Execute Instrumentation Maintenance tasks of DCS ,PLC, Analysers & Field Instrumentation etc. with quality
- Review maintenance activities, and prioritize critical jobs. Carry out scheduled and chance based maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
- Ensure compliance to standards, procedures and best practices
- Conduct regular Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Facilitate and support minor projects
- HSEF compliance (RESOP, MIQA, CFA, DOSHE mandatory trainings).
- Assist Manager in spares inventory management to maintain stock levels & issuing Spares for job execution.
- Assist Manager in procurement and follow up with vendor, purchase and stores.
- Assist Manager in shutdown planning, budgeting and execution.
- Carry out risk assessment and adhere to all the safety norms in routine and shutdown jobs.
- Prepare audit related documents for manager
- Participate in Reliability & Integrity studies as identified
- Conduct obsolescence management
- Collate data for performance monitoring and reporting
- Implementation of recommendations
- Execute PM/PdM schedules
- Carry regular LLF visits in the plant to identify potential failures
- Maintain history/ records
- Weekly preparation of maintenance KPIs of Instrumentation.
- Maintaining IMS documents for Instrumentation Maintenance
- Providing technical guidance, training to sub ordinates.
Education Requirement: Bachelors Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering
Experience Requirement: 2 Years Experience required
Skills & Competencies: Analytical ability
Problem solving ability: Good interpersonal skills
- Relevant industrial experience with good technical background and good communication skills
- Domain knowledge of Instrumentation Engineering
- Knowledge of various codes & Standards
The Reliance Group is India's largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group's annual revenues are in excess of US$ 73bn. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 114 company and is the largest private sector company in India. Backward vertical integration has been the cornerstone of the evolution and growth of Reliance. Starting with textiles in the late seventies, Reliance pursued a strategy of backward vertical integration - in polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics, petrochemicals, petroleum refining and oil and gas exploration and production - to be fully integrated along the materials and energy value chain.
The Group's activities span exploration and production of oil and gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics and chemicals), textiles, retail, infotel and special economic zones.
Reliance enjoys global leadership in its businesses, being the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world and among the top five to ten producers in the world of major petrochemical products. Major Group Companies are Reliance Industries Limited, including its subsidiaries and Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Limited.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (240)
- Engineering (224)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (88)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (92)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (153)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (7)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (153)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (14)
- Telecom (49)
- Testing/QA/QC (46)
- Trainee (11)
- Walk-ins (7)