At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® – work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary: Individual contributor who can work on our ESSE project. This involves in delivering the assigned tasks with quality on agreed time lines. This requires candidate to have hand on exp in working the firmware modules using Linux operating system. Driver development, OS optimization and trouble shooting is an added advantage
Responsibilities: Delivering the agreed tasks with quality, Debugging the application and firmware module. Peer code review and process oriented.
Qualifications: B.E or B.Tech in Computer science/ Electronics and communications.
Key Competencies: Embedded C, C++, Linux OS, Driver development and trouble shooting
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: India-India-Karnataka
Work Locations: Bangalore IBC Knowledge Park No 4/1 IBC Knowledge Park Tower C&D BANGALORE 560029
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
Job Posting: May 15, 2017, 11:07:37 AM
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (14)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Developer (4)
- Device Drivers (3)
- Embedded/Chip Design (117)
- Engineering (125)
- Government (45)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (4)
- Internships (24)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (71)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (9)
- Service & Maintenance (3)
- Software and System Programming (63)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (28)
- Testing/QA/QC (13)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (4)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Cloud And Big Data Software Join Hands With Engineering May 27, 2017
- Wireless Control of Servo Motor May 27, 2017
- HV Generator for Microcontroller Projects May 27, 2017
- Simple Low-Cost And Versatile Battery Charger May 26, 2017
- Now Double the Power Density in Space-Constrained Motor Drives May 26, 2017
- NI Integrates Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) Into the CompactDAQ Platform May 26, 2017
- 1200V SiC Schottky Diodes For Lower Switching Losses and Higher Efficiency May 26, 2017
- Introduction to Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) May 26, 2017
- Blynk App: An Easy and Quick Way to Connect IoT Devices May 26, 2017
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Shaping The Healthcare Industry May 25, 2017