Job Title – Engineer-Global Service Desk
Reporting Department- Engineering and Operations
- Basic Networking knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent Customer Service, analytical and organizational skills required.
- Willing to work in 24*7 rotational shift.
- Ability and initiative to undertake individual projects as well as work in a team environment
- Communicates and coordinates network/security maintenance and schedules.
- System generation of trouble tickets and assigning of the same to the Network Engineers for troubleshooting.
- Monitors and maintains network stability.
- Create, maintain, and enforce all processes and procedures for the Global Service Desk group.
- Closely work with other Global Service desk Managers across other regions.
- Proactive in handling issues for priority customers and ensuring resolution in timely manner
- TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREDVirtela: CCNA / CCNP
Min: 6 Months – 2 Years
BE in Electronics and Communication
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (296)
- Engineering (261)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (132)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (163)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (38)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (36)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (182)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (55)
- Testing/QA/QC (54)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)