· Maintain Product Content and Data in Performance!NXT Sizing and Selection Application and Manuals.
· Interact with Engineering Systems team and other stakeholders to review, elaborate, analyze and document the requirements (including user interface, functional, and non-functional requirements)
· Takes ownership of customer concerns, provides a timely response, and delivers high quality solutions for engineering systems and tools.
· Help programmers during system development by preparing and providing test cases, flowcharts, Data Flow Diagram, Requirement documents, data etc.
· Prepare Statement of Work, Functional Requirement Document etc. against a Change Requests / Enhancements / Bugs.
· Monitor Product related issues reported in Performance!NXT Tracker and ensure these are resolved appropriately.
· Support periodical releases and Emergency Bug fixes and Co-ordinate with Performance!NXT Software and Helpdesk team.
· Co-ordinate with Performance!NXT development consultant and make available the information required by them on time.
· Document Product Data, Rules and Pricing and validate with Product Managers/Subject Matter Expert and maintain the records as per defined standards.
· Test Changes to Performance!NXT before Release to Production.
· Learn consistently and share the best practices and knowledge to the team members.
· Conduct Performance!NXT and related tool training to global users.
· Preferred knowledge in Performance! NXT application.
· Experience working with all management levels by partnering/interfacing with business leaders.
· Achieve and maintain high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
· Desire for a challenging work environment.
· Good Interpersonal and Communication (Both Verbal and written) Skills.
· Good Team Player.
· Adapt quickly to changing business and customer needs.
· Awareness in VBA scripting and a flavor to read software codes and capacity to correlate software codes with issues.
· Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Mechanical engineering or Equivalent with minimum 2 years of
experience in Control Valves in Application Engineering.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 15%
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Engineer
Primary Posting Location: Bengaluru, IN
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 37335BR
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (2)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (131)
- Engineering (151)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (60)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (39)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (101)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (21)
- Service & Maintenance (7)
- Software and System Programming (97)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (33)
- Testing/QA/QC (19)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Tools to Introduce Intelligence Into Your Machines August 18, 2017
- Precision Stopwatch August 17, 2017
- Basics and Overview of Flip Flops August 17, 2017
- MGate Protocol Gateways with Built-In Troubleshooting Tools Ease Troubleshooting August 17, 2017
- ESP32 : WiFi+BLE SoC from Espressif Systems August 17, 2017
- STMicroelectronics leads MEMS and Sensors Innovation, Production and Application for IoT August 17, 2017
- One Small Step for AI, One Giant Step for Robotics August 16, 2017
- New PXI Remote Control and Bus Extension Modules for High-Throughput Applications August 16, 2017
- Next-Generation In-Circuit Debugger With Unparalleled Speed and Flexibility August 16, 2017
- New 16A SCR Switching Thyristor for Electric Vehicle On-Board Charge (EVOBC) Applications August 15, 2017