· Maintain Product Content and Data in Performance!NXT Sizing and Selection Application and Manuals.
· Interact with Engineering Systems team and other stakeholders to review, elaborate, analyze and document the requirements (including user interface, functional, and non-functional requirements)
· Takes ownership of customer concerns, provides a timely response, and delivers high quality solutions for engineering systems and tools.
· Help programmers during system development by preparing and providing test cases, flowcharts, Data Flow Diagram, Requirement documents, data etc.
· Prepare Statement of Work, Functional Requirement Document etc. against a Change Requests / Enhancements / Bugs.
· Monitor Product related issues reported in Performance!NXT Tracker and ensure these are resolved appropriately.
· Support periodical releases and Emergency Bug fixes and Co-ordinate with Performance!NXT Software and Helpdesk team.
· Co-ordinate with Performance!NXT development consultant and make available the information required by them on time.
· Document Product Data, Rules and Pricing and validate with Product Managers/Subject Matter Expert and maintain the records as per defined standards.
· Test Changes to Performance!NXT before Release to Production.
· Learn consistently and share the best practices and knowledge to the team members.
· Conduct Performance!NXT and related tool training to global users.
· Preferred knowledge in Performance! NXT application.
· Experience working with all management levels by partnering/interfacing with business leaders.
· Achieve and maintain high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
· Desire for a challenging work environment.
· Good Interpersonal and Communication (Both Verbal and written) Skills.
· Good Team Player.
· Adapt quickly to changing business and customer needs.
· Awareness in VBA scripting and a flavor to read software codes and capacity to correlate software codes with issues.
· Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Mechanical engineering or Equivalent with minimum 2 years of
experience in Control Valves in Application Engineering.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 15%
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Engineer
Primary Posting Location: Bengaluru, IN
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 37335BR
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017