Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application for the post of Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Communication / Telecommunication from a recognized institute.
The candidate should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Age limit: Upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2017.
Job Profile: The engineer is required to work embedded system with labview as platform, Power Supply Design, PCB Layout design, PCB Testing, System Integration,
testing and evaluation.
BEL Recruitment of Engineer-Selection Process:
Selection will be through Written Test and Interview.
Call letters will be sent to the e-mail IDs of eligible candidates for attending the written test.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test.
Date of the written test will be intimated by e-mail in due course. The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions from engineering subjects in respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude.
How to apply BEL Recruitment 2017?
1st STAGE: Candidates meeting the above criteria shall eMail “the Scanned Copy of filled in application” and the information in Excel file in the prescribed format [formats available on BEL website] to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22/09/2017.
2nd STAGE: candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application and Excel file (original copy) along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) by post only to following address latest by 27/09/2017.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (5)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (183)
- Engineering (187)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (78)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (49)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (130)
- Network (5)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (130)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (39)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Test Equipment Becoming Modular November 16, 2017
- New power supply IC based on Nano Pulse Control Technology 5V for Electric Vehicles November 16, 2017
- New 800W Quarter Brick DC-DC Converter Provides High Efficiency and Thermal Performance for Telecom, Computing and Server Equipment November 16, 2017
- 30W Audio Amplifier Using NE5534 and Darlington Transistors November 15, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Smart Industry November 14, 2017
- The PIC18 K83 Family Makes CAN-Based Designs Simpler and More Cost Effective November 14, 2017
- Education: ICTs for 21st Century Learning November 14, 2017
- Ease Your Numerical Analysis with Octave 4.2.1 November 13, 2017
- Open Development Platform for Secure Car-Connectivity Applications November 13, 2017
- Innovations to Improve Your Lifestyle November 11, 2017