Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application for the post of Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Communication / Telecommunication from a recognized institute.
The candidate should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Age limit: Upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2017.
Job Profile: The engineer is required to work embedded system with labview as platform, Power Supply Design, PCB Layout design, PCB Testing, System Integration,
testing and evaluation.
BEL Recruitment of Engineer-Selection Process:
Selection will be through Written Test and Interview.
Call letters will be sent to the e-mail IDs of eligible candidates for attending the written test.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test.
Date of the written test will be intimated by e-mail in due course. The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions from engineering subjects in respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude.
How to apply BEL Recruitment 2017?
1st STAGE: Candidates meeting the above criteria shall eMail “the Scanned Copy of filled in application” and the information in Excel file in the prescribed format [formats available on BEL website] to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22/09/2017.
2nd STAGE: candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application and Excel file (original copy) along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) by post only to following address latest by 27/09/2017.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018