The role will be responsible for PCB design engineer for automotive applications in Passenger Cars / Commercial Vehicles segment. We are looking for an experienced candidate with deep knowledge & experience in Component management and layout design. He or she will work on engineering and development of new products with the help of Electronics Development teams located in EMEA, US and Asia.
- Responsible for Component’s footprint creation and library management.
- Components datasheet analysis, BOM Preparation, Review, selection of second source of components
- PCB Layout design on ALTIUM
- Creation of design rule and DFM
- Generation and review of production file
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 0 to 1 years of experience
Additional Skill sets required:
- Strong fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics.
- Basics and advanced power devices & power electronics.
- Exposure to Product test & validation
- Knowledge of Development tools like QFD, FMEA, and risk assessment.
- Exposure to functioning of various departments and co-ordinate within the organization.
- Must have excellent communications (verbal and written), scheduling, organizational skills, and high enthusiasm. Ability to work with multicultural and multifunctional teams.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (271)
- Engineering (247)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (119)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (159)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (36)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (175)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)