The role will be responsible for PCB design engineer for automotive applications in Passenger Cars / Commercial Vehicles segment. We are looking for an experienced candidate with deep knowledge & experience in Component management and layout design. He or she will work on engineering and development of new products with the help of Electronics Development teams located in EMEA, US and Asia.
- Responsible for Component’s footprint creation and library management.
- Components datasheet analysis, BOM Preparation, Review, selection of second source of components
- PCB Layout design on ALTIUM
- Creation of design rule and DFM
- Generation and review of production file
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 0 to 1 years of experience
Additional Skill sets required:
- Strong fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics.
- Basics and advanced power devices & power electronics.
- Exposure to Product test & validation
- Knowledge of Development tools like QFD, FMEA, and risk assessment.
- Exposure to functioning of various departments and co-ordinate within the organization.
- Must have excellent communications (verbal and written), scheduling, organizational skills, and high enthusiasm. Ability to work with multicultural and multifunctional teams.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Embedded/Chip Design (120)
- Engineering (132)
- Government (49)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (31)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Miscellaneous (80)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (15)
- Service & Maintenance (4)
- Software and System Programming (73)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (29)
- Testing/QA/QC (14)
- Walk-ins (6)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- New spectral Eye Video Database SPEED Revolutionises Eye-Tracking June 22, 2017
- Suggestions for Replacing Film Capacitors with Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitors June 22, 2017
- Simple Event Counter June 22, 2017
- Industry 4.0 – Building the Foundation For Tomorrow’s Digital Manufacturing June 21, 2017
- Use Blockchain Technology To Rout Risk Out Of Network Transactions June 21, 2017
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology June 21, 2017
- Latest PIC32 Family Increases Performance While Reducing Power Consumption June 21, 2017
- How does an Electric Car work? June 20, 2017
- How To Free Up Space On Android June 20, 2017
- SMEs Can Deploy IIoT Over legacy Systems To Make Manufacturing Efficient June 19, 2017