The role will be responsible for PCB design engineer for automotive applications in Passenger Cars / Commercial Vehicles segment. We are looking for an experienced candidate with deep knowledge & experience in Component management and layout design. He or she will work on engineering and development of new products with the help of Electronics Development teams located in EMEA, US and Asia.
- Responsible for Component’s footprint creation and library management.
- Components datasheet analysis, BOM Preparation, Review, selection of second source of components
- PCB Layout design on ALTIUM
- Creation of design rule and DFM
- Generation and review of production file
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 0 to 1 years of experience
Additional Skill sets required:
- Strong fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics.
- Basics and advanced power devices & power electronics.
- Exposure to Product test & validation
- Knowledge of Development tools like QFD, FMEA, and risk assessment.
- Exposure to functioning of various departments and co-ordinate within the organization.
- Must have excellent communications (verbal and written), scheduling, organizational skills, and high enthusiasm. Ability to work with multicultural and multifunctional teams.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Academia (1)
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (102)
- Engineering (104)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (58)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (5)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (22)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Materials: Playing It Safe With Organic Compounds March 27, 2017
- These Semicondutor Solutions Were Selected By Nintendo For Nintendo Switch March 27, 2017
- gSpiceUI: Simulation Program With IC Emphasis March 25, 2017
- IoT And Smart Farming To The Rescue Of Our Farmers March 25, 2017
- New STM32L4 MCUs Lead Ultra-Low-Power Class in Performance and Efficiency with Top Peripheral Integration March 25, 2017
- Bolstering Native Encryption With Centralised Key Management March 24, 2017
- Wireless Doorbell March 24, 2017
- Idea To Production: Building Your First Minimum Viable Product March 23, 2017
- How Should Your Post-Engineering Life Be Like? Don’t be Fooled By Myths March 23, 2017
- Industrial Automation Product Development: Build Versus Buy March 23, 2017