Harman Infotainment – CoC Connectivity group is responsible for defining and building the middleware for integrating Bluetooth, Embedded Phone, WiFi and Smart Device Projection based connectivity into Harman’s Scalable Platform for Vehicle Infotainment Systems. The group is responsible to design & develop re-usable middleware framework and required project adaptations. In addition, it also integrates other cooperating middleware components including the Bluetooth and WiFi Stack. The focus is on providing generic enabler solutions to manage functionality of various connected devices such as SmartPhones, USB WiFi Dongles, Embedded Phones, Bluetooth/WiFi basebands etc.
Reports To: Domain Lead
- Test Engineer for testing (including certification) of phone projection technologies/Bluetooth/Wifi
Test Case development and execution
- Support in Automation development
- Testing platforms focusing on wireless In-Car connectivity & detailed analysis of reported problems in Bluetooth field
- Experience in interoperability testing of Bluetooth profiles.
- Understand the global Interoperability Testing requirements in Automotive Infotainment.
- Familiarity with the popular mobile handsets used in different geographies.
- Identify, analyze, and document all defects and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications.
- Should be well versed with various Bluetooth Profiles – MAP; PBAP; HFP; A2DP, AVRCP,DUN,PAN,SPP,GAP etc
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Technology Enthusiast with 2-5 years of overall work experience (Automotive infotainment domain is preferred).
- Work experience on BT/Wi-Fi, iAP1/iAP2 protocols, CarPlay protocols and Projection Modes is added advantage.
- Knowledge of ATS tools is an advantage.
- Should have very good knowledge of software QA test cycle.
- Should have worked on Test cases development.
- Should have used any test management tools.
Good understanding of infotainment domains
Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
Strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects
Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology.
Willingness to travel 10% of the time
Willingness to submit to a background screen and a drug test
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (108)
- Engineering (109)
- Government (39)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (61)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (6)
- Service & Maintenance (1)
- Software and System Programming (47)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (4)
- Telecom (24)
- Testing/QA/QC (12)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Virtual Reality now moving Towards Real-Life Scenarios April 25, 2017
- Our xFusion IoT Platform Offers Vast Integrated Library – Ankit Taparia April 25, 2017
- Disruptive and Unprecedented Growth of IoT April 25, 2017
- SARVAM UCS ENT – The Unified Communication Server for Modern Enterprises April 25, 2017
- Real-Time Water Quality Measurement System on IBM Watson IoT Platform April 25, 2017
- Arduino RFID Lock April 25, 2017
- HBand – Where Your Hand Becomes the Phone April 25, 2017
- At Mintbox Technologies, The Main Focus Is IoT-Driven Consumer Electronics April 25, 2017
- Our USP is IoT-driven Smart City Solutions – Jayakrishnan KB April 25, 2017
- B2B E-commerce In India Is set For A Bigger Boom In The Next Couple Of Years – Ravi Pagar, element14 April 25, 2017