Harman Infotainment – CoC Connectivity group is responsible for defining and building the middleware for integrating Bluetooth, Embedded Phone, WiFi and Smart Device Projection based connectivity into Harman’s Scalable Platform for Vehicle Infotainment Systems. The group is responsible to design & develop re-usable middleware framework and required project adaptations. In addition, it also integrates other cooperating middleware components including the Bluetooth and WiFi Stack. The focus is on providing generic enabler solutions to manage functionality of various connected devices such as SmartPhones, USB WiFi Dongles, Embedded Phones, Bluetooth/WiFi basebands etc.
Reports To: Domain Lead
- Test Engineer for testing (including certification) of phone projection technologies/Bluetooth/Wifi
Test Case development and execution
- Support in Automation development
- Testing platforms focusing on wireless In-Car connectivity & detailed analysis of reported problems in Bluetooth field
- Experience in interoperability testing of Bluetooth profiles.
- Understand the global Interoperability Testing requirements in Automotive Infotainment.
- Familiarity with the popular mobile handsets used in different geographies.
- Identify, analyze, and document all defects and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications.
- Should be well versed with various Bluetooth Profiles – MAP; PBAP; HFP; A2DP, AVRCP,DUN,PAN,SPP,GAP etc
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Technology Enthusiast with 2-5 years of overall work experience (Automotive infotainment domain is preferred).
- Work experience on BT/Wi-Fi, iAP1/iAP2 protocols, CarPlay protocols and Projection Modes is added advantage.
- Knowledge of ATS tools is an advantage.
- Should have very good knowledge of software QA test cycle.
- Should have worked on Test cases development.
- Should have used any test management tools.
Good understanding of infotainment domains
Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
Strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects
Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology.
Willingness to travel 10% of the time
Willingness to submit to a background screen and a drug test
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (1)
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (40)
- Embedded/Chip Design (124)
- Engineering (142)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (58)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (37)
- Manufacturing (8)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (95)
- Network (1)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (19)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (17)
- Service & Maintenance (5)
- Software and System Programming (87)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (31)
- Testing/QA/QC (17)
- Trainee (1)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- DC Power Distribution: Need To Think Of Current Situation July 24, 2017
- Want to Build an Electronic Device Based Business? Incubation Centre IIT Patna Can Can Help You July 24, 2017
- Cyberattacks | Healthcare Security | Remote IoT Devices July 24, 2017
- Secure Coding Involves Following Stringent Processes – Deepu Chandran July 23, 2017
- 6 Awesome Innovations for Techies July 22, 2017
- Learning Corner: Arduino Timers July 22, 2017
- PCB Design Jobs in 2017: Engineers Have Lots To Cheer About July 22, 2017
- Controlling A Linear Actuator With An Arduino July 22, 2017
- ‘India Innovation Challenge 2017’ to nurture engineering innovation among university students in India July 22, 2017
- Real Time Face Recognition Using Python And OpenCV July 21, 2017