GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
To provide Automation & Control Engineering Solutions for Substation Automation from 33kV to 765kV as per customer specification / requirement and internal standards. To plan and execute basic & detailed DCS design for all applications involving switch yard and generator circuits; Initiate technical discussion and obtain customer approval on Engineering documents; Deliver quality on-time documentation for procurement, manufacturing, testing, site erection and commissioning.
Preparation of Technical Design, Engineering Calculations, Project Database configurations and Drawings.
Selection and Ordering of IEDs / Bought-on-Jobs.
Release of manufacturing instructions and Database configurations.
Prepare As-built documentation.
Time schedule and On Time delivery
Ensure on-time delivery of Quality design deliverable.
Project strategy, risk management, Process and Tools
Highlight scope or design changes (data for claims, VO)
Comply with Quality Procedures, work instructions and Processes.
Sourcing & Procurement, Supplier management
Manage technical interface with sub suppliers & partners, prepare input data , check
Bachelor Degree in Engineering
2 to 3 years in B.E. / B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics) or (Electrical)
3 to 5 years in Diploma (Electrical & Electronics) or (Electrical)
Basic: Power System & Primary Equipment, Protection concepts, Product (Protection IEDs) Knowledge
Broad: Substation Automation, Communication Protocols (IEC 61850, Modbus, IEC103, IEC104)
Networking concepts, Communication architecture, Database configuration, Third party IED integration, Testing, Validation & Commissioning of SAS systems
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently.
Strong problem solving skills.
Collaboration and Teamwork; Innovation; Convincing and Influencing
Career Level: Experienced
City: Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Noida
Postal Code: 600043
Relocation Assistance: No
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017