Job ID: 020697
Position Type: Full Time
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Location: Hadapsar Pune, MM IN
Relocation Provided: No
Remote Work: No
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform the design and development electronics hardware for aerospace applications conforming to required standards and to customer specific requirements
EIIC has opening in its Aerospace SWEC group for Engineer (Hardware Design).
Responsibilities of Engineer will be:
- Responsible for activity planning, execution and closing of assigned activities.
- Continuously manages the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Develops schedule in order to effectively manage time.
- Performs electronics controller design & development, testing & troubleshooting etc.
- Identifies competencies and personnel needed to complete tasks.
- Works with customers (Internal and external) to define acceptable quality levels based on recognized quality standards.
- Ensure quality levels are met through tools such as Six Sigma, DFSS etc.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Industrial Electronics/Electronics and Communication Engineering
Desired: Master’s degree in Electronics/Industrial Electronics Engineering
- 3+ Years of experience in Hardware System design & development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing preferably in avionics domain.
- Should have hands on experience on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers/DSP/FPGA based hardware systems design& development.
- Good working experience on analog and digital hardware design, circuit simulations using PSpice & LTspice tools.
- Knowledge on PCB and hands on experience on PCB layout design using Allegro PCB Editor
- Should be able to analyze the analog & digital Circuits for Functional, performing FMEA’s, Stress, Derating, Worst-case & Tolerance study using analysis tools like PSpice & LTspice.
- Should have experience in building prototypes in house or from external suppliers.
- Hands on experience on functional testing & debugging of any complex hardware.
- Hands on experience in writing detailed test plan/procedures, Qualification test procedures.
- Hands on experience on various testing’s for Conducted Emissions / Immunity, Radiated Emissions / Immunity, Environmental Testing.
- Good Knowledge of DO-160, IEC, CISPR, ISO, SAE standards.
- Knowledge about DO-160, CE Certification process.
- Hands on test equipments like CRO, Function Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Logic Analyzer, Thermal Chambers etc.
- Understanding with some Communication protocols – Serial RS232, SPI, I2C, CAN, Aerospace – Arinc429, Arinc825, CAN tools
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Technical documentation and Requirement management Knowledge and awareness of software life-cycle process (e.g. CMMI) and configuration management.
- Experience with hardware / software integration at product and system level
- Knowledge of software design methods, software development
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (5)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (183)
- Engineering (187)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (78)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (49)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (130)
- Network (5)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (130)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (39)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- IT at Airports: Today and Tomorrow November 18, 2017
- IoTNext 2017 Awards Recognises Innovative Efforts and Contributions of Industry Dignitaries November 18, 2017
- IoTNext2017 to Focus on the Expansion of Startup of Ecosystem in India November 18, 2017
- Filters Using Op-Amps | Band Pass, Band Stop, High Pass & Low Pass Filter November 17, 2017
- Ensuring Lower Thermal Dissipation for Higher Efficiency November 17, 2017
- Automatic Test Equipment Becoming Modular November 16, 2017
- New power supply IC based on Nano Pulse Control Technology 5V for Electric Vehicles November 16, 2017
- New 800W Quarter Brick DC-DC Converter Provides High Efficiency and Thermal Performance for Telecom, Computing and Server Equipment November 16, 2017
- 30W Audio Amplifier Using NE5534 and Darlington Transistors November 15, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Smart Industry November 14, 2017