Job Title: Yield Engineer focused on Production Electrical Characterization, Yield Analysis and Fab Operations Support
This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting state of the art 300mm wafer fab in Malta, NY. The candidate will be responsible for electrical characterization, yield analysis, and production lots disposition to drive product yield, line yield and manufacturing operations.
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for material and change review boards.
- Candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply.
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity, and electrical parametric signals.
- Support process module engineering activities to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness.
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to Malta teams on a daily basis.
- Must be flexible in job assignment based on business needs.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).#CB.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
- BE in Electrical or Electronics Engineering (Microelectronics) or Applied Physics with 0-2 years of experience.
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid state device physics and submicron FET architectures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment.
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication.
- Scripting and coding skills are desirable.
Organization – PMO 14NM LPP Prod Eng-890920345
Primary Location – Asia Pacific Region-India-Karnataka-BANGALORE-IN,Bangalore
Job Posting – Aug 1, 2017, 11:09:16 AM
Available to Entry Level Candidates-Yes
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (240)
- Engineering (224)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (88)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (92)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (153)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (7)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (153)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (14)
- Telecom (49)
- Testing/QA/QC (46)
- Trainee (11)
- Walk-ins (7)