- Writing and developing embedded firmware in C.
- Designing Algorithms
- Hardware peripheral interface
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Great Learning Platform
- Independent Project handling
Application Notify Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WAM Electronics Private limited provides world class embeded design and development services to the industry and institutes across the hardware and software domain.
Innovative and revolutionary developments made by us are being used in industrial, commercial as well as in domestic market. We have been setting standards and have been trusted by various customers worldwide.
With a highly experienced senior staff and significant breadth of skills, WAM Electronics provides everything you need for all your custom technology development needs.
From designing portions of a project to complete turn-key projects and specialty niche design services, WAM Electronics has the ability to provide the right solutions to meet your unique requirements.
WAM Electronics has also developed a huge Network of its training program to the budding engineers and industrial employees to provide them the go through platform and help them understand the practical based problems across their domain
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (225)
- Engineering (212)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (141)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (144)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (46)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018
- 5G Radio Dot Gives Big Boost to Indoor Coverage January 17, 2018
- New ISO 26262 / ASIL-D Power Management IC for Automotive Control Units January 17, 2018
- ME910C1-AU: The First Module to Receive LTE Category M1 Certification for Operation on Telstra January 16, 2018
- Internet of Things: The Protocols Landscape January 16, 2018