- An Agri-Tech startup Sense it Out is calling for a passionate person to drive the embedded design of the product to the next level.
- Job is a mix of hardware & software.
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Telecom Engineering will be preferred.
- Need strong abilities to adapt to new technologies.
Should have prior experience with:
- Any of the IoT platforms – Intel Edison/Raspberry Pi/Beagle Bone or others.
- Interfacing of external hardware with these platforms.
- Any of the programming language – C/Node JS/Python etc.
Skills Required : Embedded Systems
Department : R&D
Location : Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted On : 29-Sep-2016
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (5)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (183)
- Engineering (187)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (78)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (49)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (130)
- Network (5)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (130)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (39)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- IT at Airports: Today and Tomorrow November 18, 2017
- IoTNext 2017 Awards Recognises Innovative Efforts and Contributions of Industry Dignitaries November 18, 2017
- IoTNext2017 to Focus on the Expansion of Startup of Ecosystem in India November 18, 2017
- Filters Using Op-Amps | Band Pass, Band Stop, High Pass & Low Pass Filter November 17, 2017
- Ensuring Lower Thermal Dissipation for Higher Efficiency November 17, 2017
- Automatic Test Equipment Becoming Modular November 16, 2017
- New power supply IC based on Nano Pulse Control Technology 5V for Electric Vehicles November 16, 2017
- New 800W Quarter Brick DC-DC Converter Provides High Efficiency and Thermal Performance for Telecom, Computing and Server Equipment November 16, 2017
- 30W Audio Amplifier Using NE5534 and Darlington Transistors November 15, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Smart Industry November 14, 2017