- An Agri-Tech startup Sense it Out is calling for a passionate person to drive the embedded design of the product to the next level.
- Job is a mix of hardware & software.
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Telecom Engineering will be preferred.
- Need strong abilities to adapt to new technologies.
Should have prior experience with:
- Any of the IoT platforms – Intel Edison/Raspberry Pi/Beagle Bone or others.
- Interfacing of external hardware with these platforms.
- Any of the programming language – C/Node JS/Python etc.
Skills Required : Embedded Systems
Department : R&D
Location : Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted On : 29-Sep-2016
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (1)
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (123)
- Engineering (142)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (57)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (37)
- Manufacturing (8)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (91)
- Network (1)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (19)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (16)
- Service & Maintenance (5)
- Software and System Programming (85)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (31)
- Testing/QA/QC (17)
- Trainee (1)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Arduino Based Digital IC Tester Using MATLAB July 20, 2017
- Single-Chip Buck-Boost Battery Charge Controllers Enabling USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery Support July 20, 2017
- Development Kit that Realizes Cars to Generate and Express Their Own Emotions July 20, 2017
- Smart System Controller for Nano Grids July 20, 2017
- Hybrid Emulation And The Challenges Ahead July 19, 2017
- Turn Into Electronics Hobbyists To Redefine Indian Engineering July 19, 2017
- Installing Google Assistance on Raspberry Pi July 19, 2017
- AI Technologies Will Be in Almost Every New Software Product by 2020 July 19, 2017
- What is a MOSFET | Basics, Working Principle & Applications July 19, 2017
- A Filterless Design For Air-Pollution Control July 18, 2017