Job Location: Bangalore
Job Description: We are looking for an Electronics Engineer as a Project Engineer for Development and Production activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop / bring up / debug hardware boards for Motion control, I/O modules, communication modules in robotic applications.
- Understand and familiarize the generated design, functional specifications, components etc.
- Create schematics, support and review layout, BOM and Gerbers and create testing plans for the designs.
- Work with software teams in board / system bring up.
- Design, build hardware tests and experimental setups, conducts tests/experiments, collect data and generate reports.
- Create and Provide documents and technical supports to the contract manufacturers and production department.
- Learn to use existing / new development/sample servo/control boards along with their application software.
- Inventory management.
- Should have 2+ years experience
- Should be a B.E./B.Tech. Graduate in Electronics
- Engineering with passion for electrical circuits.
- Should have been involved in design and development of boards having digital and analog circuits and worked with processors, DSPs, Memories, ADC/DACs, Op-amps, etc.
- Be proficient in schematic capture tools using ORCAD and familiar with Allegro board layout tool.
- Be able to debug boards using Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzer, Logic Analyzer and other test equipments
- Should have an understanding of Functional, Performance testing of boards.
- Product development experience will be an added advantage.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Systemantics is a contemporary hightech industrial robotics company on a mission to enable to widespread adoption of industrial automation. We are changing the economic paradigm in Industrial Robotics through our patented design innovations. We offer solutions at a price point that makes economic sense for our customers. Our development approach replaces steel with silicon, offers graded functionality options to match enduser requirements, partners with domestic companies for component development and production for scale, quality and cost, and, localizes key components for better access, customization, spares and service. For more details on us, kindly visit our website .
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018