BEL OPTRONIC DEVICES LIMITED
(Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Defence)
EL- 30, J-Block, M.I.D.C., Bhosari, Pune- 411 026. Tel. No.- 020 –27130981/82/83 Fax : 020–27130589
Email Id :[email protected]
BEL Optronic Devices Limited (BELOP) is a subsidiary of Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Central Pubic Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Defence, Govt of India. The company is involved in the manufacture of Image Intensifier Tubes and associated Power Supply Units for use in Night Vision Devices.
Company requires 02 Mechanical Engineers and 05 Electronics Engineers on Contract Basis for a period of ONE year for its Manufacturing Departments.
02 Mechanical Engineers and 05 Electronics Engineers.
First class for General & OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication; Mechanical) from a recognized University/Institution.
Minimum of six months in the similar area preferably in Engineering Industry is desirable.
Maximum age limit as on 01.10.2016is 25 years for General; 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST candidates respectively.
Reservation & Relaxation:
For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt Rules Remuneration:
A consolidated remuneration of Rs.16,000/- per month, subject to statutory deductions as applicable.
Period of contract:
One year from the date of joining.
For more information: click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (2)
- Design Engineer (37)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (91)
- Engineering (89)
- Government (35)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (17)
- Manufacturing (1)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (52)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (13)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (40)
- Technical Support (5)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (18)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Optical Smoke Alarm January 16, 2017
- How Internet of Things (IoT) revolution is changing the Telecom Landscape January 16, 2017
- Top 5 Jobs Of The Week (9 – 15 Jan) January 15, 2017
- Solve Electrical Circuits With Solve Elec January 14, 2017
- Low-Cost Universal Dual Channel Audio Checking And Troubleshooting Tool January 13, 2017
- DIY: Raspberry Pi Home Theatre PC January 13, 2017
- STMicroelectronics Teams with e-Wallets for Payments Via Wearable Devices January 13, 2017
- EFY Conferences: Interdisciplinary Innovation Needs Multiple Disciplines January 13, 2017
- Top Three Smart Test Trends January 12, 2017
- HID Global Predicts Top Trends for 2017 in the Identity Technology Industry January 12, 2017