The candidate will need to understand requirements, design circuits(analog, digital and mixed), verify circuit design, create schematics, design PCB’s, create prototypes, create BOM, search for the optimum components, etc. Initially, the candidate will work on motor control circuits with micro-controllers, sensors, wired and wireless communication.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area: IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Telecom
Role: Embedded Technologies Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have interest in working with software and hardware to design and create electronic gadgets, toys, and robots. Candidate should be brave enough to take the initiative, learn new things and apply the knowledge to products.
Candidate should have good knowledge of electronic circuit design and prototyping. He/she should also be familiar with C language and programming microcontrollers. Please share details of previous work with micro-controllers, or any other projects worked on, the motivation for the project and the candidate’s contributions. The candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Sc – Electronics
YantraBuddhi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
YantraBuddhi Technologies focuses on developing gadgets, toys and robotics products. It is a company that promotes and merges innovative ideas and new technologies to create new products. We promote progressive thought, creativity, and a friendly work culture.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (225)
- Engineering (212)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (141)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (144)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (46)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018
- 5G Radio Dot Gives Big Boost to Indoor Coverage January 17, 2018
- New ISO 26262 / ASIL-D Power Management IC for Automotive Control Units January 17, 2018
- ME910C1-AU: The First Module to Receive LTE Category M1 Certification for Operation on Telstra January 16, 2018
- Internet of Things: The Protocols Landscape January 16, 2018