Specific Job Duties:
Analysis of electronic component datasheets.
Research manufacturer websites to source required data.
Input parametric data, from a manufacturer specification document, into a database.
Following Work Instructions.
Maintain an acceptable level of accuracy.
Attain a minimum acceptable level of input per day.
Perform verification of parametric data records.
Familiarization with Electronics Components and its Usage.
Proficient in use of MS office applications.
Good Internet skills. Able to independently utilize web sites and industry publications & locate relevant information.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to follow work instructions.
Educational Work-Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in electronics & communication engineering with 2 years of industry experience OR
Diploma in electronics & communication engineering with 3+ years of industry experience.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (5)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (183)
- Engineering (187)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (78)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (49)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (130)
- Network (5)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (130)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (39)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- IT at Airports: Today and Tomorrow November 18, 2017
- IoTNext 2017 Awards Recognises Innovative Efforts and Contributions of Industry Dignitaries November 18, 2017
- IoTNext2017 to Focus on the Expansion of Startup of Ecosystem in India November 18, 2017
- Filters Using Op-Amps | Band Pass, Band Stop, High Pass & Low Pass Filter November 17, 2017
- Ensuring Lower Thermal Dissipation for Higher Efficiency November 17, 2017
- Automatic Test Equipment Becoming Modular November 16, 2017
- New power supply IC based on Nano Pulse Control Technology 5V for Electric Vehicles November 16, 2017
- New 800W Quarter Brick DC-DC Converter Provides High Efficiency and Thermal Performance for Telecom, Computing and Server Equipment November 16, 2017
- 30W Audio Amplifier Using NE5534 and Darlington Transistors November 15, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Smart Industry November 14, 2017