Specific Job Duties:
Analysis of electronic component datasheets.
Research manufacturer websites to source required data.
Input parametric data, from a manufacturer specification document, into a database.
Following Work Instructions.
Maintain an acceptable level of accuracy.
Attain a minimum acceptable level of input per day.
Perform verification of parametric data records.
Familiarization with Electronics Components and its Usage.
Proficient in use of MS office applications.
Good Internet skills. Able to independently utilize web sites and industry publications & locate relevant information.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to follow work instructions.
Educational Work-Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in electronics & communication engineering with 2 years of industry experience OR
Diploma in electronics & communication engineering with 3+ years of industry experience.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (14)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Developer (4)
- Device Drivers (3)
- Embedded/Chip Design (117)
- Engineering (125)
- Government (45)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (4)
- Internships (24)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (71)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (9)
- Service & Maintenance (3)
- Software and System Programming (63)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (28)
- Testing/QA/QC (13)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (4)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Cloud And Big Data Software Join Hands With Engineering May 27, 2017
- Wireless Control of Servo Motor May 27, 2017
- HV Generator for Microcontroller Projects May 27, 2017
- Simple Low-Cost And Versatile Battery Charger May 26, 2017
- Now Double the Power Density in Space-Constrained Motor Drives May 26, 2017
- NI Integrates Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) Into the CompactDAQ Platform May 26, 2017
- 1200V SiC Schottky Diodes For Lower Switching Losses and Higher Efficiency May 26, 2017
- Introduction to Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) May 26, 2017
- Blynk App: An Easy and Quick Way to Connect IoT Devices May 26, 2017
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Shaping The Healthcare Industry May 25, 2017