Specific Job Duties:
Analysis of electronic component datasheets.
Research manufacturer websites to source required data.
Input parametric data, from a manufacturer specification document, into a database.
Following Work Instructions.
Maintain an acceptable level of accuracy.
Attain a minimum acceptable level of input per day.
Perform verification of parametric data records.
Familiarization with Electronics Components and its Usage.
Proficient in use of MS office applications.
Good Internet skills. Able to independently utilize web sites and industry publications & locate relevant information.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to follow work instructions.
Educational Work-Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in electronics & communication engineering with 2 years of industry experience OR
Diploma in electronics & communication engineering with 3+ years of industry experience.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (108)
- Engineering (109)
- Government (39)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (60)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (6)
- Service & Maintenance (1)
- Software and System Programming (47)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (4)
- Telecom (24)
- Testing/QA/QC (11)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- How To Take Your IIoT Device From Prototype To Product April 24, 2017
- Wireless Power Transmission April 24, 2017
- Soft Skills, Skill Enhancement Programs Take You Closer To Your Dream Engineering Job April 24, 2017
- Osmond: A Feature-Rich PCB Designing Tool April 23, 2017
- Diode Tester Using MATLAB Based GUI April 22, 2017
- Collaborative Robots Help in Creating, Not Losing Jobs April 22, 2017
- Incubation Centre IIT PATNA: The Launch Pad of Innovation in Electronics System Design and Manufacturing April 22, 2017
- What Does It Take To Become A Data Analyst In 2017? April 22, 2017
- DIY: Machine to Machine Talk Project Using ESP8266 April 22, 2017
- Deep Learning Makes Conventional Machine Learning Look Dumb April 21, 2017