Intern with our Engineering Development Group (EDG) at MathWorks where we hire graduates with degrees in Engineering and Computer Science. EDG is the fast lane to your technical career at MathWorks. You have lots of fun along the way and you get to use MATLAB and Simulink as your platform for making a difference in the world. MathWorks wants to invest in you. Invest in yourself by applying to EDG.
The job responsibilities of the EDG Intern are two-fold –
- Collaborative Project Work – You get to apply your technical knowledge to all sorts of cool projects within the company and discover your professional interests & goals. For projects, you have the flexibility to choose from areas of engineering including Development, Application Engineering, Pilot Engineering, Training Services and many more.
- Application Support – You get mentoring and rigorous training so you can help customers solve technical problems using MATLAB and Simulink. You act as a strong advocate of customer needs by sharing feedback with our development organization and thus contribute to continuous improvement of our products.
Through training, technical projects and career coaching, you grow your technical leadership skills and make an impact in various MathWorks departments.
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s level degree in a technical discipline.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science with 0-3 years of professional work experience
- Expertise with Control Theory / Embedded Systems / Web Development / Signal Processing
- Strong Math skills
- Knowledge of at least one Operating System
- Expertise with Simulink / Model-based Design / Production Code Generation
Flexibility to work in a rotational schedule within the hours of operation
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (293)
- Engineering (260)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (130)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (163)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (38)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (35)
- Service & Maintenance (17)
- Software and System Programming (181)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (55)
- Testing/QA/QC (54)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)