- Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil / Information Technology / Computer Science discipline. The Appearing Candidates will not be eligible. As per the Apprentices Act,the Candidates shall be eligible for Apprenticeship within a period of three years of passing of the qualified examinations.
- Those who have passed the Diploma Examination before 2014 are Not Eligible.
Age Limit: 26 years for General candidates Relaxable by 03 years in case OBC, 05 years in case of SC/ST Candidates (as on 08.07.2017).
Note: The period of Training will be of one year duration. Candidates who are doing/have already completed their Apprentices are not eligible. Stipend @ Rs. 3542/- per month or as revised, will be payable to the Apprentices. No TA/DA will be payable for attending the verification process. The Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for stay, if required, during the verification process. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
How to apply HAL Recruitment 2017?
Eligible Candidates will have to submit their Bio data (as per the attached Format) & self-attested copies of the relevant documents latest by 08.07.2017. On top of Envelop the Applicant should write “Application for Diploma (Technical) Apprenticeship”. The Complete Application may be dropped in the box kept in the Security Control Room, HAL Korwa Amethi. The complete application along with all enclosures is to be submitted/ sent through post so as to reach on or before 08.07.2017.
The Candidates are required to submit the filled in Bio Data (in the prescribed Format) along with his/her latest passport size photograph pasted in specified place. The self-attested copies of the following documents are to be attached with the Application.
- High School Certificate & Mark sheet,
- Intermediate Certificate & Mark Sheet,
- Diploma Certificate & Mark sheet of all Semesters
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable
- Certificate of Extra-curricular activities
- PH Certificate (if applicable). The reservation for engagement of Apprentices will be admissible as per the Apprentice Act 1961.
For more information: Click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (272)
- Engineering (249)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (121)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)