Design Engineer for MCU08 design group in Bangalore. This candidate will work on ICs for future generations of 8-bit microcontrollers. Job responsibilities are:
1. participate in a global team setting on the development of advanced microcontroller products.
2. Support design and verification of 8-bit Microcontroller products.
3. Perform RTL design and verification of complex digital macros, working from an architectural description.
4. ASIC Design flow through backend verification and streamout.
5. Debug of complex silicon issues down to transistor level.
The candidate must have B.E. (Electronics) degree. M.E. / M. Tech (Electronics/Microelectronics) preferred
Candidate must have 0 to 1 years of experience working in CMOS VLSI development capacity,
The candidate will be working as a part of global VLSI design team. Strong communication skill & the ability to interface effectively with US team members is essential
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (238)
- Engineering (224)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (88)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (90)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (153)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (6)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (152)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (12)
- Telecom (49)
- Testing/QA/QC (45)
- Trainee (10)
- Walk-ins (7)