1.Should be able to perform schematic entry, design calculations and simulations.
2.Good documentation skills like design documents/ BOM.
3.Well verse in tools like OrCAD etc.
4.Good experience in signal conditioning circuits, microcontrollers, digital interfaces and power supply designs.
5.Self-motivated and able to meet strict timelines.
6.Proficient in board testing, debugging and issue resolution.
7.Team handling for leadership roles.
1.Should assist ECAD engineer in component placement and layout.
2.Exposure to SI, PI, thermal analysis preferred.
3.Requirement gathering and customer communication.
4.Basic Know-how of EMI and environmental testing.
5.Knowledge in Aerospace domain and Quality process.
Education: B.E/ B.Tech Electronics/ Instrumentation
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (2)
- Design Engineer (37)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (91)
- Engineering (90)
- Government (35)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (17)
- Manufacturing (1)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (52)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (13)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (40)
- Technical Support (5)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (18)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- 7 open source IoT operating systems That Are Democratizing The IoT Space January 18, 2017
- Building A Fully Functional Cloud Platform From Scratch January 18, 2017
- Extracting Centre Of Mass In A Binary Pattern using MATLAB January 18, 2017
- K.S.F.E. Is Backed By Dimension Data January 18, 2017
- Constructing One Watt Audio Amplifier Using LM386 January 18, 2017
- How To Take Your Medical Device From Idea To Regulatory Approved Product January 17, 2017
- Satellites Deciphered January 17, 2017
- Simple Prototyping Platform January 17, 2017
- Optical Smoke Alarm January 16, 2017
- How Internet of Things (IoT) revolution is changing the Telecom Landscape January 16, 2017