Data Center Technician–Brooklyn Park,MN
Role: Data Center Technician for one of our Client
Location: Brooklyn Park,MN
Following is a brief Job Description of this Data Center Technician Position:
Our customer has a Datacenter which has various devices. Our Customer is not looking for a Network Admin but need help with their physical data center tasks such as consoling and giving access to the NOC engineer on call, labelling fiber and cat6 cables, rack & stack, cabling, verifying racks and devices, replacing or adding SFP’s, sending receiving new equipment etc. Basically a person who has worked in a data center environment and can carefully do the above tasks without disturbing the existing equipment. They just want you to be eyes and hands for them in the Datacenter. That’s a brief one but you will be given an orientation before you would start working for them once they think you are good. For now, you need to be just confident on your data center working environment experience and the basic networking stuff. Our customer is looking for at least 2 years of Data Center experience. Also, this is a per diem job. Hours Vary.
Center experience. Also, this is a per diem job. Hours Vary.
Before we can start, they want to be on a 10-15 min pre-screening call with you.
- Hands-on experience with Crossover, Rollover or Straight Through Cabling.
- Clear understanding of Multimode & Single mode.
- Identification of PDU’s and various cord types such as C13, C14 and C19.
- Hands-On experience with Structured cabling and home run.In depth knowledge of Twinax or Multimode for connecting Cisco UCS to
- In-depth knowledge of Twinax or Multimode for connecting Cisco UCS to fibre connect.
To Apply submit your CV to email@example.com
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018