HCL Walk-in Drive 2017 Scheduled for the role of Data Analyst (Design) for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and HCL Walk-in venue details are given in below.
- We required only B.E Mechanical & Automobile candidates for Design positions
- Only 2017 passed out Candidate are allowed
- Good Communication Skills.
- Creation of Parts catalogues/service manuals/Repair manuals
- Collecting information from the PDM/PLM and creating/updating the manuals
- Creation of 2D illustrations using 2D tools like corel draw
- Creating/Modifying the existing Bill of materials and illustrations
- Identifying the parts location in the vehicles
- Reading the production documents to find the location of parts
How to apply HCL Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates register this drive in online and attend the drive at following venue on 9 December 2017.
Venue Date: 9 December 2017 Time: 11 AM to 2 PM.
HCL Technologies Ltd
Plot No-3, Surya Sapphire, Electronics City, Phase-I,
Bangalore – Karnataka (India)-560100.
Contact Person: Rahul S. HR
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018