- Responsibilities include but not limited to: Repairing the electronic, microcontroller based sophisticated testing and measuring instruments at customer’s place as well as at regional offices / Works.
- Process covers
a. Customer visits,
b. Product fault diagnosis & troubleshooting,
c. Calibration, AMC
d. Field testing of product,
e. Customer training,
f. Documentation of work, (Repair Report, Service Report, Calibration reports, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Service Status, Projections – Sales, Recovery & Spares)
g. Raising of bills & recovery of payment & other out-standings
- Development of customer relations & business like AMC, Calibration, Testing, Spares etc.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in Electronic/Power Industry.
- Experience of repairing majo electronic, micro controller based instruments to core industries, ideally to power industry in Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
- Strong technical, leadership, communication, presentation, analytical and time management skills.
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (98)
- Engineering (98)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (54)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (14)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (1)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (19)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Digital Thermometer For Multiple Sensors February 24, 2017
- Roadmap to High Performance Computing February 24, 2017
- Siemon Develops Planning Guide for Power over Ethernet Lighting Applications February 24, 2017
- Gateway Software For Enhancing Industrial IoT Deployments February 24, 2017
- Selecting The Right Microcontroller For Embedded Applications February 23, 2017
- DIY Video: Candle Powered USB Charger Lamp February 23, 2017
- Next Generation of USRP RIO Software Defined Radio Solutions For Design, Prototyping And Deployment February 23, 2017
- New Accelerometer Delivers High Resolution and Low Power in Tiny Footprint February 23, 2017
- Amazon Echo: Your Personal Assistant February 22, 2017
- 100G BERTWave with BERTS + Sampling Oscilloscope February 22, 2017