- Responsibilities include but not limited to: Repairing the electronic, microcontroller based sophisticated testing and measuring instruments at customer’s place as well as at regional offices / Works.
- Process covers
a. Customer visits,
b. Product fault diagnosis & troubleshooting,
c. Calibration, AMC
d. Field testing of product,
e. Customer training,
f. Documentation of work, (Repair Report, Service Report, Calibration reports, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Service Status, Projections – Sales, Recovery & Spares)
g. Raising of bills & recovery of payment & other out-standings
- Development of customer relations & business like AMC, Calibration, Testing, Spares etc.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in Electronic/Power Industry.
- Experience of repairing majo electronic, micro controller based instruments to core industries, ideally to power industry in Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
- Strong technical, leadership, communication, presentation, analytical and time management skills.
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Academia (1)
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (102)
- Engineering (104)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (58)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (5)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (22)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Materials: Playing It Safe With Organic Compounds March 27, 2017
- These Semicondutor Solutions Were Selected By Nintendo For Nintendo Switch March 27, 2017
- gSpiceUI: Simulation Program With IC Emphasis March 25, 2017
- IoT And Smart Farming To The Rescue Of Our Farmers March 25, 2017
- New STM32L4 MCUs Lead Ultra-Low-Power Class in Performance and Efficiency with Top Peripheral Integration March 25, 2017
- Bolstering Native Encryption With Centralised Key Management March 24, 2017
- Wireless Doorbell March 24, 2017
- Idea To Production: Building Your First Minimum Viable Product March 23, 2017
- How Should Your Post-Engineering Life Be Like? Don’t be Fooled By Myths March 23, 2017
- Industrial Automation Product Development: Build Versus Buy March 23, 2017