- Responsibilities include but not limited to: Repairing the electronic, microcontroller based sophisticated testing and measuring instruments at customer’s place as well as at regional offices / Works.
- Process covers
a. Customer visits,
b. Product fault diagnosis & troubleshooting,
c. Calibration, AMC
d. Field testing of product,
e. Customer training,
f. Documentation of work, (Repair Report, Service Report, Calibration reports, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Service Status, Projections – Sales, Recovery & Spares)
g. Raising of bills & recovery of payment & other out-standings
- Development of customer relations & business like AMC, Calibration, Testing, Spares etc.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in Electronic/Power Industry.
- Experience of repairing majo electronic, micro controller based instruments to core industries, ideally to power industry in Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
- Strong technical, leadership, communication, presentation, analytical and time management skills.
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Embedded/Chip Design (120)
- Engineering (132)
- Government (49)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (31)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Miscellaneous (80)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (15)
- Service & Maintenance (4)
- Software and System Programming (73)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (29)
- Testing/QA/QC (14)
- Walk-ins (6)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- New spectral Eye Video Database SPEED Revolutionises Eye-Tracking June 22, 2017
- Suggestions for Replacing Film Capacitors with Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitors June 22, 2017
- Simple Event Counter June 22, 2017
- Industry 4.0 – Building the Foundation For Tomorrow’s Digital Manufacturing June 21, 2017
- Use Blockchain Technology To Rout Risk Out Of Network Transactions June 21, 2017
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology June 21, 2017
- Latest PIC32 Family Increases Performance While Reducing Power Consumption June 21, 2017
- How does an Electric Car work? June 20, 2017
- How To Free Up Space On Android June 20, 2017
- SMEs Can Deploy IIoT Over legacy Systems To Make Manufacturing Efficient June 19, 2017