- Responsibilities include but not limited to: Repairing the electronic, microcontroller based sophisticated testing and measuring instruments at customer’s place as well as at regional offices / Works.
- Process covers
a. Customer visits,
b. Product fault diagnosis & troubleshooting,
c. Calibration, AMC
d. Field testing of product,
e. Customer training,
f. Documentation of work, (Repair Report, Service Report, Calibration reports, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Service Status, Projections – Sales, Recovery & Spares)
g. Raising of bills & recovery of payment & other out-standings
- Development of customer relations & business like AMC, Calibration, Testing, Spares etc.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in Electronic/Power Industry.
- Experience of repairing majo electronic, micro controller based instruments to core industries, ideally to power industry in Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
- Strong technical, leadership, communication, presentation, analytical and time management skills.
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018