- Responsibilities include but not limited to: Repairing the electronic, microcontroller based sophisticated testing and measuring instruments at customer’s place as well as at regional offices / Works.
- Process covers
a. Customer visits,
b. Product fault diagnosis & troubleshooting,
c. Calibration, AMC
d. Field testing of product,
e. Customer training,
f. Documentation of work, (Repair Report, Service Report, Calibration reports, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Service Status, Projections – Sales, Recovery & Spares)
g. Raising of bills & recovery of payment & other out-standings
- Development of customer relations & business like AMC, Calibration, Testing, Spares etc.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in Electronic/Power Industry.
- Experience of repairing majo electronic, micro controller based instruments to core industries, ideally to power industry in Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
- Strong technical, leadership, communication, presentation, analytical and time management skills.
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (40)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (109)
- Engineering (110)
- Government (40)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (3)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (62)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (14)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (9)
- Service & Maintenance (2)
- Software and System Programming (49)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (26)
- Testing/QA/QC (12)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Everything You May Like To Know About Infrared Water Faucets April 29, 2017
- Telit Adds LoRaWAN / BLE Combo Module to its Broad Range of IoT Wireless Technologies April 29, 2017
- How a Character LCD works April 28, 2017
- Software That Can Fly Your UAVs And Drones April 28, 2017
- New Family of maXTouch Touchscreen Controllers Designed For Large Screen Automotive HMI Designs April 28, 2017
- Global System for Mobile Communication April 27, 2017
- Some Ways To Beat The New Monster In Our Environment April 27, 2017
- We Aim To Become A leader In IoT In Automation – Ganesh Prasad Kumble April 27, 2017
- Which Development Board To Use For Your Embedded Project? April 26, 2017
- Ultrasonic Distance Meter Using Raspberry Pi 2 April 26, 2017