Mobility is the goal
The Customer Engineer will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of elevators in his allotted area /territory with the help of the sub-contractors and generating revenue through sales of spare parts resulting into zero downtime, breakdowns and customer call backs.
– Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time lines and
considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
– Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
– Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely completion of the service.
– Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
– Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
– Ensures high customer satisfaction.
Mobility needs you
Department: Existing Installation Report to: Manager / GL – EI
Education: Degree / Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics) or ITI
Professional experience: 1 to 5 years in the Elevator industry
Languages: (+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic)
– English (proficiency)
– Hindi (Basic)
– Regional languages (Proficiency)
Do you want to move the future with us?
Interested? Send us your complete application at email@example.com
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (271)
- Engineering (247)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (119)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (159)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (36)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (175)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)