Mobility is the goal
The Customer Engineer will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of elevators in his allotted area /territory with the help of the sub-contractors and generating revenue through sales of spare parts resulting into zero downtime, breakdowns and customer call backs.
– Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time lines and
considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
– Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
– Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely completion of the service.
– Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
– Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
– Ensures high customer satisfaction.
Mobility needs you
Department: Existing Installation Report to: Manager / GL – EI
Education: Degree / Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics) or ITI
Professional experience: 1 to 5 years in the Elevator industry
Languages: (+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic)
– English (proficiency)
– Hindi (Basic)
– Regional languages (Proficiency)
Do you want to move the future with us?
Interested? Send us your complete application at firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018