Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Job Title & Purpose
Traction Control Engineer(TrCE)
Purpose of the Job
He/She has strong background in
- Power electronics, Converter design, electric machinery and control design
- Experinced in developing the control algorithms for complete Traction system in compliance with the different requirements.
- Modelling and simulation experiences with various DC/DC, AC/DC, DC/AC Power converters, electric machines and related control algorithms.
- Good knowledge in Diesel / Electric Locomotive Traction control system.
- Very strong skills in Model based software design tools like Matlab/Simulink,ControlBuild etc.Use of tools like DOORS,Clearcase
- Experice in Matehmatical modelling of Electrical/Electromechanical systems,
- Has knowledge on Linear Control System analysis and design like tuning of PD,PI,PID Controllers,time domain and frequency domain analysis
- Good communication skills and team-work spirit.
Position in the Organisation
Hierarchical : TC&IS System & Command Leader
Functional : Train Control Engineer (TCE)
Network & Links
Other Sub-System Engineers
Train System Engineer (TSE)
Quality of his delivery (included sub-contractor delivery) :
o Functional Change Request “defects” number raised < 75% x (Functional Change Request number raised on previous project)
Respect of the delivery planning (included sub-contractor delivery) :
o 100% on time delivery Level of application of standard Methodologies and Processes :
o 100% Continuous improvement or Return on Experience (RoE) management from previous projects :
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
Job Type: Experienced
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Technology
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Academia (1)
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (102)
- Engineering (104)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (58)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (5)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (22)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Materials: Playing It Safe With Organic Compounds March 27, 2017
- These Semicondutor Solutions Were Selected By Nintendo For Nintendo Switch March 27, 2017
- gSpiceUI: Simulation Program With IC Emphasis March 25, 2017
- IoT And Smart Farming To The Rescue Of Our Farmers March 25, 2017
- New STM32L4 MCUs Lead Ultra-Low-Power Class in Performance and Efficiency with Top Peripheral Integration March 25, 2017
- Bolstering Native Encryption With Centralised Key Management March 24, 2017
- Wireless Doorbell March 24, 2017
- Idea To Production: Building Your First Minimum Viable Product March 23, 2017
- How Should Your Post-Engineering Life Be Like? Don’t be Fooled By Myths March 23, 2017
- Industrial Automation Product Development: Build Versus Buy March 23, 2017