BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
1. Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna and India’s premier professional Electronics Company requires Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science and Civil Engineers on contract basis for a period of one year for its Machilipatnam Unit.
a) Contract Engineer – Electronics
- Number of posts: 7 (Seven)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Communication / Telecommunication from a recognised institute.
b) Contract Engineer – Mechanical
- Number of posts: 6 (Six)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical from a recognised institute.
c) Contract Engineer – Computer Science
- Number of posts: 1 (One)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science from a recognised institute.
d) Contract Engineer – Civil
- Number of posts: 1 (One)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech in Civil from a recognised institute.
2. Mode of the selection:
- Selection will be through written test and interview.
- Call letters will be sent to the e-mail IDs of eligible candidates for attending the written test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test.
- Date of the written test will be intimated by e-mail in due course. The written test will consist of objective type questions from engineering subjects in respective disciplines / specializations.
3. General conditions:
- Upper age limit for all the posts is 25 years as on 01.10.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- For all the posts General/OBC candidates should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks and SC/ST/PWD candidates should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in essential Educational
- For all the posts all-inclusive consolidated remuneration is Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- For all the posts the period of the contract is one year from the date of joining.
- However, the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- The candidates who have not completed B.E / B.Tech need not to apply.
- Reservation for the reserved categories will be applicable as per Govt. Guidelines.
- BEL reserves the right to debar the candidate at any stage of selection process, if
the candidature is not found suitable.
- Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit the caste certificate/PWD certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in company’s website www.bel-india.com) issued by the prescribed authority along with the application. Caste certificate/PWD certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the prescribed authority will not be accepted.
- In case any university / institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA the candidate, wherever applicable, should submit percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution along with the application.
- Candidates desirous of seeking employment with BEL need to be medically fit as per Company’s pre-employment medical standards.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
4. Interested candidates may send the prescribed application available on the Company’s website (www.bel-india.com), through post / courier, super-scribing on the envelope the name of the post applied for along with the following self-attested documents:
a) Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
b) All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
c) Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
d) Caste certificate if the candidate belongs to SC / ST / OBC.
e) Disability certificate if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
f) No objection certificate if employed in Government / Quasi Government / Public Sector undertakings.
5. The Duly filled in application along with the above said documents should be sent to Deputy Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Post Box No.26, Ravindranath Tagore Road, Machilipatnam- 521 001, Andhra Pradesh on or before 13.12.2016. Applications received after the closing date / without the above said enclosures will be summarily rejected.
Last date for receipt of applications is 13.12.2016.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (225)
- Engineering (212)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (141)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (144)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (46)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018
- 5G Radio Dot Gives Big Boost to Indoor Coverage January 17, 2018
- New ISO 26262 / ASIL-D Power Management IC for Automotive Control Units January 17, 2018
- ME910C1-AU: The First Module to Receive LTE Category M1 Certification for Operation on Telstra January 16, 2018
- Internet of Things: The Protocols Landscape January 16, 2018