Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s Navarathna and premier professional Electronics Company, requires ENGINEERS ON CONTRACT BASIS for a period of ONE YEAR for one of their Units located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
1. Qualification: First class for General & OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE/ B.Tech from a recognized University / Institution.
2. Age: UPPER AGE LIMIT- 25 Years as on 01.11.2016 for General Candidates.
3. Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt.Rules.
4. Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.18,000/- per month.
5. Period of Contract: One Year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate up to 3 years, at the sole discretion of BEL.
NATURE OF JOB:
ELECTRONICS & COMMN. ENGINEERING
- JSS55555 – MIL-STD-461 E & F – Understanding of RF Equipments / Systems-EMI Control Techniques – ERP software like SAP – MS Office – Awareness on NABL std requirements.
- Electronic / Computer Science Engineers required to assist in design and development of Electronic / Electrical subsystems / embedded hardware. Job also requires extensive travel to Customer locations all over India for installation, field testing and trials.
- Developing and writing programs in AOI (Automatic optical Inspection, new X ray machine. – SAP – ESS guidelines – Knowledge of all Process standards and Quality standards – Engineering Documentation.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- Selection will be through Written Test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an Interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test / interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the interview.
- Selected candidates will be posted to BEL-Chennai Unit.
- Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC in Original on the day of the Interview for
whatever reason will not be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for the test and interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the
date of written test & interview. Any correspondence with the candidates will be through e-
mail only. BEL is not responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech in respective discipline and should be in
possession of Provisional Certificate at the time of applying.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in
proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age, experience etc. Decision
of BEL is final in this regard and binding on all concerned.
- Only on-line applications submitted on or before 04.01.2017 will be entertained. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
For more information: click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (272)
- Engineering (249)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (121)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)