BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Engineers on Contract basis for Checking of EVMs & Providing Technical Support for a period of SIX (6) MONTHS, in Marketing & Customer Support Division of Export Manufacturing SBU, Bangalore Complex.
1. Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ institution.
2. Age: 25 Yrs and less as on 01.11.2016.
3. Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
4. Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
5. Period of contract: Six(6) Months from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
6. Experience: Candidates with Six (6) Months relevant experience of will be preferred.
NATURE OF JOB:
- Field Testing Operation / Repair / Maintenance and demonstration of Electronics Device.
- Co-ordinate the work being done by Engineers / Technicians.
- Should able to move frequently at short Notices.
- Good in Presentation and Communication Skills.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview.
- Selected candidates may be posted to any of the State or SBU Units of BEL.
- Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech and who do not have 6 months work experience need not apply.
- Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC in original on the day of the written test /interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Local candidates will be preferred.
- Candidates short listed for the test will be informed through e-mail regarding the date of written test & interview. Any correspondence with the candidates will be through e-mail only. BEL is not responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Number of posts may be increased or decreased depending on the requirement.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age, experience etc.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. Only on-line applications submitted on or before 04.11.2016 will be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
For more information: click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (272)
- Engineering (249)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (121)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)