Seeking a tech savvy content writer with 0-2+ years experience in deciphering, dejargonizing and simplifying complex technical content. Should be grammatically sound and have error-free English.
- Primarily responsible for delivering product documentation – manuals, technical literature, technical articles, whitepapers and marketing content.
- Will be required to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver relevant and current documentation.
- Innovation in documentation is a secondary responsibility – we are constantly looking to make our documentation efficient, user-friendly and intuitive. We are looking for someone who ideates as well as rolls up the sleeve to make it happen.
- Should be adept at MS Office with basic knowledge of design tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Corel Draw
- Technical background is desirable but not necessary.
- Should be willing to take a test to help evaluate candidature.
Graduates in English, Communication Studies or Technology preferred
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (240)
- Engineering (224)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (88)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (92)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (153)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (7)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (153)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (14)
- Telecom (49)
- Testing/QA/QC (46)
- Trainee (11)
- Walk-ins (7)