Job ID: JR0007352
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Develops software as the primary job function Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
Coreboot team require proficient software developers with excellent BIOS and Linux Kernel development understanding.
The candidates are required to develop Coreboot firmware.
For all positions, the candidates should be able to understand customer requirements, review software architecture specs, develop low level design for their solutions, do unit testing & system regression testing etc.
The job involves extensive debugging for both functionality as well as Power & Performance optimization on Linux under Chrome.
The candidates must have good Linux kernel & driver hands-on experience.
1. Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
2. Strong hands-on experience in either firmware development, PnP development and/ or optimization, driver debugging/ integration or system validation.
3. Expertise in C, Linux device driver development & power management framework, open source SW & kernel development, Firmware Development.
4. Linux open source development/ usage experience, firmware development experience, and/ or Chrome development experience will be an added advantage.
5. Strong personal motivation and will to succeed, high standards for SW Quality. 6. Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel’s efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel’s corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (40)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (109)
- Engineering (110)
- Government (40)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (3)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (62)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (14)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (9)
- Service & Maintenance (2)
- Software and System Programming (49)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (26)
- Testing/QA/QC (12)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Everything You May Like To Know About Infrared Water Faucets April 29, 2017
- Telit Adds LoRaWAN / BLE Combo Module to its Broad Range of IoT Wireless Technologies April 29, 2017
- How a Character LCD works April 28, 2017
- Software That Can Fly Your UAVs And Drones April 28, 2017
- New Family of maXTouch Touchscreen Controllers Designed For Large Screen Automotive HMI Designs April 28, 2017
- Global System for Mobile Communication April 27, 2017
- Some Ways To Beat The New Monster In Our Environment April 27, 2017
- We Aim To Become A leader In IoT In Automation – Ganesh Prasad Kumble April 27, 2017
- Which Development Board To Use For Your Embedded Project? April 26, 2017
- Ultrasonic Distance Meter Using Raspberry Pi 2 April 26, 2017