Job ID: JR0007352
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Develops software as the primary job function Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
Coreboot team require proficient software developers with excellent BIOS and Linux Kernel development understanding.
The candidates are required to develop Coreboot firmware.
For all positions, the candidates should be able to understand customer requirements, review software architecture specs, develop low level design for their solutions, do unit testing & system regression testing etc.
The job involves extensive debugging for both functionality as well as Power & Performance optimization on Linux under Chrome.
The candidates must have good Linux kernel & driver hands-on experience.
1. Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
2. Strong hands-on experience in either firmware development, PnP development and/ or optimization, driver debugging/ integration or system validation.
3. Expertise in C, Linux device driver development & power management framework, open source SW & kernel development, Firmware Development.
4. Linux open source development/ usage experience, firmware development experience, and/ or Chrome development experience will be an added advantage.
5. Strong personal motivation and will to succeed, high standards for SW Quality. 6. Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel’s efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel’s corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Embedded/Chip Design (164)
- Engineering (174)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (74)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (44)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (121)
- Network (3)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (23)
- Service & Maintenance (9)
- Software and System Programming (120)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (36)
- Testing/QA/QC (33)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Design Your Own Li-Fi Dongle And Speaker October 18, 2017
- Latest Automotive Processors with Built-In Security Set to Protect Connected Cars against Cyber Threats October 18, 2017
- High Density Ac-Dc Power Supplies Housed in Low Profile, Open Frame Packages October 18, 2017
- New SiC MOSFET Series with Ultra-Fast Switching October 18, 2017
- Creating solid geometry using BRL-CAD October 17, 2017
- Working of I2C Communication and How To Use It with Arduino October 17, 2017
- What All Could it Mean to Have a 5G Network? October 17, 2017
- New DoE Level VI/COC Tier 2 External Power Adapters October 17, 2017
- How Close is 5G to deployment? Pretty close. October 17, 2017
- 15 Watt AC/DC Power Supply for Industrial and Medical Type BF Applications October 17, 2017