Job ID: JR0007352
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Develops software as the primary job function Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
Coreboot team require proficient software developers with excellent BIOS and Linux Kernel development understanding.
The candidates are required to develop Coreboot firmware.
For all positions, the candidates should be able to understand customer requirements, review software architecture specs, develop low level design for their solutions, do unit testing & system regression testing etc.
The job involves extensive debugging for both functionality as well as Power & Performance optimization on Linux under Chrome.
The candidates must have good Linux kernel & driver hands-on experience.
1. Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
2. Strong hands-on experience in either firmware development, PnP development and/ or optimization, driver debugging/ integration or system validation.
3. Expertise in C, Linux device driver development & power management framework, open source SW & kernel development, Firmware Development.
4. Linux open source development/ usage experience, firmware development experience, and/ or Chrome development experience will be an added advantage.
5. Strong personal motivation and will to succeed, high standards for SW Quality. 6. Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel’s efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel’s corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (2)
- Design Engineer (37)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (91)
- Engineering (89)
- Government (35)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (17)
- Manufacturing (1)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (52)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (13)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (40)
- Technical Support (5)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (18)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Optical Smoke Alarm January 16, 2017
- How Internet of Things (IoT) revolution is changing the Telecom Landscape January 16, 2017
- Top 5 Jobs Of The Week (9 – 15 Jan) January 15, 2017
- Solve Electrical Circuits With Solve Elec January 14, 2017
- Low-Cost Universal Dual Channel Audio Checking And Troubleshooting Tool January 13, 2017
- DIY: Raspberry Pi Home Theatre PC January 13, 2017
- STMicroelectronics Teams with e-Wallets for Payments Via Wearable Devices January 13, 2017
- EFY Conferences: Interdisciplinary Innovation Needs Multiple Disciplines January 13, 2017
- Top Three Smart Test Trends January 12, 2017
- HID Global Predicts Top Trends for 2017 in the Identity Technology Industry January 12, 2017