Tracking Code: 4095785
1. Define design methodologies and implement design flow for VLSI design – both custom and semi-custom or RTL2GDS flow.
2. Support design team on daily activities to resolve tool and methodology issues.
3. Be part of a global team to improve design complexity handling, improve effectiveness of design process and reduce cost of design. Candidate must follow standard practices and procedure in analyzing and in determining a solution for a situation or data. Assignments will consist of specific tasks composed of a series of specific steps or operations to start with and are often in support of higher-level professionals and broader assignments. The work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability. While CAD Engineers mostly execute plans made by higher level professionals, they are also given opportunity to plan their own technical work. Requires MS Engineering Degree or equivalent. Experience in hardware management and scripting is desired. Having good software knowledge is highly desirable.
Need to understand basic devices and RTL coding. Person should be good in aptitude, debugging and automation. Person will be working on EDA tools evaluation, deployment and support along with defining design methodologies. Need to understand SW organization and architecture to guide the team for quality software. Having a good understanding of verilog and simulation process will be beneficial.
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.
Less than 1 year
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (2)
- Design Engineer (37)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (91)
- Engineering (89)
- Government (35)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (17)
- Manufacturing (1)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (52)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (13)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (40)
- Technical Support (5)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (18)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Optical Smoke Alarm January 16, 2017
- How Internet of Things (IoT) revolution is changing the Telecom Landscape January 16, 2017
- Top 5 Jobs Of The Week (9 – 15 Jan) January 15, 2017
- Solve Electrical Circuits With Solve Elec January 14, 2017
- Low-Cost Universal Dual Channel Audio Checking And Troubleshooting Tool January 13, 2017
- DIY: Raspberry Pi Home Theatre PC January 13, 2017
- STMicroelectronics Teams with e-Wallets for Payments Via Wearable Devices January 13, 2017
- EFY Conferences: Interdisciplinary Innovation Needs Multiple Disciplines January 13, 2017
- Top Three Smart Test Trends January 12, 2017
- HID Global Predicts Top Trends for 2017 in the Identity Technology Industry January 12, 2017