Tracking Code: 4095785
1. Define design methodologies and implement design flow for VLSI design – both custom and semi-custom or RTL2GDS flow.
2. Support design team on daily activities to resolve tool and methodology issues.
3. Be part of a global team to improve design complexity handling, improve effectiveness of design process and reduce cost of design. Candidate must follow standard practices and procedure in analyzing and in determining a solution for a situation or data. Assignments will consist of specific tasks composed of a series of specific steps or operations to start with and are often in support of higher-level professionals and broader assignments. The work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability. While CAD Engineers mostly execute plans made by higher level professionals, they are also given opportunity to plan their own technical work. Requires MS Engineering Degree or equivalent. Experience in hardware management and scripting is desired. Having good software knowledge is highly desirable.
Need to understand basic devices and RTL coding. Person should be good in aptitude, debugging and automation. Person will be working on EDA tools evaluation, deployment and support along with defining design methodologies. Need to understand SW organization and architecture to guide the team for quality software. Having a good understanding of verilog and simulation process will be beneficial.
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.
Less than 1 year
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (2)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (131)
- Engineering (151)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (60)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (39)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (101)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (21)
- Service & Maintenance (7)
- Software and System Programming (97)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (33)
- Testing/QA/QC (19)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Tools to Introduce Intelligence Into Your Machines August 18, 2017
- Precision Stopwatch August 17, 2017
- Basics and Overview of Flip Flops August 17, 2017
- MGate Protocol Gateways with Built-In Troubleshooting Tools Ease Troubleshooting August 17, 2017
- ESP32 : WiFi+BLE SoC from Espressif Systems August 17, 2017
- STMicroelectronics leads MEMS and Sensors Innovation, Production and Application for IoT August 17, 2017
- One Small Step for AI, One Giant Step for Robotics August 16, 2017
- New PXI Remote Control and Bus Extension Modules for High-Throughput Applications August 16, 2017
- Next-Generation In-Circuit Debugger With Unparalleled Speed and Flexibility August 16, 2017
- New 16A SCR Switching Thyristor for Electric Vehicle On-Board Charge (EVOBC) Applications August 15, 2017