Tracking Code: 4095785
1. Define design methodologies and implement design flow for VLSI design – both custom and semi-custom or RTL2GDS flow.
2. Support design team on daily activities to resolve tool and methodology issues.
3. Be part of a global team to improve design complexity handling, improve effectiveness of design process and reduce cost of design. Candidate must follow standard practices and procedure in analyzing and in determining a solution for a situation or data. Assignments will consist of specific tasks composed of a series of specific steps or operations to start with and are often in support of higher-level professionals and broader assignments. The work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability. While CAD Engineers mostly execute plans made by higher level professionals, they are also given opportunity to plan their own technical work. Requires MS Engineering Degree or equivalent. Experience in hardware management and scripting is desired. Having good software knowledge is highly desirable.
Need to understand basic devices and RTL coding. Person should be good in aptitude, debugging and automation. Person will be working on EDA tools evaluation, deployment and support along with defining design methodologies. Need to understand SW organization and architecture to guide the team for quality software. Having a good understanding of verilog and simulation process will be beneficial.
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.
Less than 1 year
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (40)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (109)
- Engineering (110)
- Government (40)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (3)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (62)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (14)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (9)
- Service & Maintenance (2)
- Software and System Programming (49)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (26)
- Testing/QA/QC (12)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Everything You May Like To Know About Infrared Water Faucets April 29, 2017
- Telit Adds LoRaWAN / BLE Combo Module to its Broad Range of IoT Wireless Technologies April 29, 2017
- How a Character LCD works April 28, 2017
- Software That Can Fly Your UAVs And Drones April 28, 2017
- New Family of maXTouch Touchscreen Controllers Designed For Large Screen Automotive HMI Designs April 28, 2017
- Global System for Mobile Communication April 27, 2017
- Some Ways To Beat The New Monster In Our Environment April 27, 2017
- We Aim To Become A leader In IoT In Automation – Ganesh Prasad Kumble April 27, 2017
- Which Development Board To Use For Your Embedded Project? April 26, 2017
- Ultrasonic Distance Meter Using Raspberry Pi 2 April 26, 2017