Tracking Code: 4095785
1. Define design methodologies and implement design flow for VLSI design – both custom and semi-custom or RTL2GDS flow.
2. Support design team on daily activities to resolve tool and methodology issues.
3. Be part of a global team to improve design complexity handling, improve effectiveness of design process and reduce cost of design. Candidate must follow standard practices and procedure in analyzing and in determining a solution for a situation or data. Assignments will consist of specific tasks composed of a series of specific steps or operations to start with and are often in support of higher-level professionals and broader assignments. The work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability. While CAD Engineers mostly execute plans made by higher level professionals, they are also given opportunity to plan their own technical work. Requires MS Engineering Degree or equivalent. Experience in hardware management and scripting is desired. Having good software knowledge is highly desirable.
Need to understand basic devices and RTL coding. Person should be good in aptitude, debugging and automation. Person will be working on EDA tools evaluation, deployment and support along with defining design methodologies. Need to understand SW organization and architecture to guide the team for quality software. Having a good understanding of verilog and simulation process will be beneficial.
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.
Less than 1 year
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Academia (1)
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (101)
- Engineering (104)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (58)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (1)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (22)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- gSpiceUI: Simulation Program With IC Emphasis March 25, 2017
- IoT And Smart Farming To The Rescue Of Our Farmers March 25, 2017
- New STM32L4 MCUs Lead Ultra-Low-Power Class in Performance and Efficiency with Top Peripheral Integration March 25, 2017
- Bolstering Native Encryption With Centralised Key Management March 24, 2017
- Wireless Doorbell March 24, 2017
- Idea To Production: Building Your First Minimum Viable Product March 23, 2017
- How Should Your Post-Engineering Life Be Like? Don’t be Fooled By Myths March 23, 2017
- Industrial Automation Product Development: Build Versus Buy March 23, 2017
- NI Demonstrates World’s First Real-Time Over-the-Air Prototype for Verizon 5G at 28 GHz March 23, 2017
- DIY: GPS SMS Security Tracking System For Your Vehicle March 23, 2017