Designation: Associate Engineer – Design & Development (C++ & COM)
Organization: CT DD DS AA DF-PD
- Analyze requirements
- Design and implement software solutions based on the requirements
- Investigate and fix software errors with high quality
- Perform impact analysis of software defects
- Ensure conformance to organization and project specific quality processes
Desired Qualification and Experience
Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
1-3 years of professional experience in SW development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
Minimum 1 years of experience in a process oriented software organization.
- Should have advanced level of design and development experience in C++
- Should possess excellent skills in developing multi threaded applications using C++ and COM
- Software design and development – expert in OOP and OOA
- Standard platforms – Expertise in software development on Windows platforms.
- Cross platform programming skill is an added advantage.
- Should have a good knowledge on C++11
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Debugging skills – ability to find the root cause for defects, fix defects and provide impact on fixes done
- Hands-on experience in design, development and testing e.g UML diagrams, code, unit tests.
- Self motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication skills.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017