Designation: Associate Engineer – Design & Development (C++ & COM)
Organization: CT DD DS AA DF-PD
- Analyze requirements
- Design and implement software solutions based on the requirements
- Investigate and fix software errors with high quality
- Perform impact analysis of software defects
- Ensure conformance to organization and project specific quality processes
Desired Qualification and Experience
Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
1-3 years of professional experience in SW development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
Minimum 1 years of experience in a process oriented software organization.
- Should have advanced level of design and development experience in C++
- Should possess excellent skills in developing multi threaded applications using C++ and COM
- Software design and development – expert in OOP and OOA
- Standard platforms – Expertise in software development on Windows platforms.
- Cross platform programming skill is an added advantage.
- Should have a good knowledge on C++11
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Debugging skills – ability to find the root cause for defects, fix defects and provide impact on fixes done
- Hands-on experience in design, development and testing e.g UML diagrams, code, unit tests.
- Self motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication skills.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (237)
- Engineering (224)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (87)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (90)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (153)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (6)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (152)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (12)
- Telecom (48)
- Testing/QA/QC (45)
- Trainee (10)
- Walk-ins (7)