Designation: Associate Engineer – Design & Development (C++ & COM)
Organization: CT DD DS AA DF-PD
- Analyze requirements
- Design and implement software solutions based on the requirements
- Investigate and fix software errors with high quality
- Perform impact analysis of software defects
- Ensure conformance to organization and project specific quality processes
Desired Qualification and Experience
Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
1-3 years of professional experience in SW development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
Minimum 1 years of experience in a process oriented software organization.
- Should have advanced level of design and development experience in C++
- Should possess excellent skills in developing multi threaded applications using C++ and COM
- Software design and development – expert in OOP and OOA
- Standard platforms – Expertise in software development on Windows platforms.
- Cross platform programming skill is an added advantage.
- Should have a good knowledge on C++11
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Debugging skills – ability to find the root cause for defects, fix defects and provide impact on fixes done
- Hands-on experience in design, development and testing e.g UML diagrams, code, unit tests.
- Self motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication skills.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Embedded/Chip Design (164)
- Engineering (174)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (74)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (44)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (121)
- Network (3)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (23)
- Service & Maintenance (9)
- Software and System Programming (120)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (36)
- Testing/QA/QC (33)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Design Your Own Li-Fi Dongle And Speaker October 18, 2017
- Latest Automotive Processors with Built-In Security Set to Protect Connected Cars against Cyber Threats October 18, 2017
- High Density Ac-Dc Power Supplies Housed in Low Profile, Open Frame Packages October 18, 2017
- New SiC MOSFET Series with Ultra-Fast Switching October 18, 2017
- Creating solid geometry using BRL-CAD October 17, 2017
- Working of I2C Communication and How To Use It with Arduino October 17, 2017
- What All Could it Mean to Have a 5G Network? October 17, 2017
- New DoE Level VI/COC Tier 2 External Power Adapters October 17, 2017
- How Close is 5G to deployment? Pretty close. October 17, 2017
- 15 Watt AC/DC Power Supply for Industrial and Medical Type BF Applications October 17, 2017